Thread: Want to buy new best PC for all purpose.

Want to buy new best PC for all purpose.

I am Mumbai university student and appearing my Master in Computer Application and I want to buy a new computer and now days there are lots of options are available in the market. So I am totally confusing that which the best is for me. I will tell you my requirement so you can help me out with the best PC configuration in now days. I need to do college projects, I love to play games on computer, my maximum budget is 45,000 and I like to surf internet and I use it for file sharing, video chatting downloading, and gaming. So also suggest me which operating system is best for me with your configuration and also compatibility? And the main thing it must have good future for coming days?

Re: Want to buy new best PC for all purpose.

As per my suggestion don’t buy a complete package from one company .try to assemble your PC . It will give you flexibility to make best configuration. Below I will give you configuration you can buy that.
    • Processor should be of Intel Core i7-930.
    • Mother board is of Intel which is advanced
    • graphic card is Asus EAH5450 SILENT/DI/1GD3
    • monitor soud be of Samsung 21" Full HD LCD or of 29 inch as per you want.
    • USB 3.0 , RAM shuld be of 4GB 1600MHz RAM DDR3
    • cabinet as you choose by look or size
    • SMPS as required two or four
    • in DVD Writer Sony is the best option.
    • Hard disk of 500 GB of Samsung and as per operating system then Microsoft windows 7 is best compatible for this configuration .

As your requirement of use, you need a multipurpose computer which you can use for home use as well as college work which is like office. So would suggest you to buy some configuration. a processor you can take Intel i5 is enough for you , then mother board you can take Asus P5G41-M 8GB DDR2 , LCD you can buy of LG W2252TE 22-inch Wide-screen LCD Monitor which has best graphic and resolution for gaming and movies. Graphic card Asus EAH5570/DI/1GD3 which is gives better performance for gaming hard disk you can take form Seagate as per requirement 500 GB or 1TB.key board and mouse you can take from Logitech wireless multimedia keyboard and mouse. This will easily come in your budget which you have given.

As per your requirement and budget this will good for you. The configuration is :
    • Monitor - Viewsonic 22 or 29 inch as per you need with High Definition .
    • processor Intel core i7 920 or i5
    • Motherboard you can buy of ASUS P7P55D Premium
    • as per your requirement Hard disk you can buy 1 TB SATA HDD or 500GB SATA HDD.
    • Sound Card is of Asus Xonar DX 7.1 Channel
    • Graphic Card for best gaming graphic Nvidia GeForce GTX 260
    • Speakers - Creative Gigaworks T3 2.1 Speaker
    • Keyboard buy wirelss for flexibility from Microsoft Wireless Media Desktop 1000
    • Mouse its also same from Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 8000
    • RAM 4Gb DDR3 or 8 GB DDR3
    • DVD Writer - Sony Optiarc 5X Blu-Ray SATA Combo Drive (BC-5100S-0B). and the main thing take warranty period and services as possible as long tim.

As I am seeing your budget, I will suggest you to buy laptop than computer because in this budget you can get laptop easily which can fulfill your requirement and also gives your portability, you can travel it with your laptop and use it anywhere where you want. If you still want to buy PC then I will hive you some basic configuration that is processor you can take from Intel there are three best processor are available you can choose from it i3, i5 and i7. Mother board is also from Intel. Then RAM of 4GB DDR3 from Gigabyte. Take graphic card which is best for the gaming from Asus ENGTX460 DIRECTCU/2D GeForce GTX 460. Keyboard and mouse you can take from Microsoft t which Compaq in design. And operating system you can install windows 7 bit 32 or windows 7 bit 64 both will work for you.

As you said your usage then you need some external device and extra hard ware dives that I would tell you that are wireless joy stick or gaming console, you can buy LCD of high definition technology for better gaming experience. You can take extra external hard disk as you said you used to down load movies o r games so external hard disk gives you flexibility or also if you want small device then you can take pen drive of 16 GB or 32 GB for better portability. Graphic card for gaming you can purchased ATI Radeon HD 6870 it will gives you the best graphics for gaming.

As per my knowledge in current scenario the best configuration with your budget is:
    • Intel Core i7 920 Nehalem with 2.66GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366.
    • Motherboard is of Intel DP55WB .
    • Hard disk you can get from Seagate of 1 TB SATA or 500 GB SATA Internal HDD.
    • Graphic Card is ATI Radeon HD 5770 best for gaming.
    • Speakers Logitech or from creative 4.1
    • RAM of 4 GB or 8GB DDR3
    • Cabinet is of COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC-922M-KKN1-GP.
    • keyboard and mouse from Microsoft wireless multimedia.