Thread: Suggestion about HP F4488 All-in-One Printer.

Suggestion about HP F4488 All-in-One Printer.

Hi,
    I have to Buy a AIO Printer in few days. My Usage is Less Infect Very less as well as I would like a printer without giving trouble if not used for a long period of time also no clogging in printer head. And will get Refills very easy. Does HP F4488 etc has refillable Cartridges available? What is the Price for Cartridges? Most simply accessible Model here in Cochin is HP DeskJet F4488 (HP DeskJet F4488 All-in-One Printer (CB745D) - Accessories, supplies & services ) .is Quoted For Rs 3600/ to 3800 When I asked for it at few shops in Cochin. How is this Printer? I saw HP Website also they contain "F4492" listed for other Countries. Is that Model accessible in India? My Budget is under Rs 4000.Which HP All-In-One Printer is best at this Price Range? Which Model will be better? Give some suggestion…

re: Suggestion about HP F4488 All-in-One Printer.

Hey guys even I want to buy an all-in-one printer because of some reason my old printer is not working .I would be mainly using it for copying and scanning. I live in New Zealand and come to India for about 2 months in a year .So I would simply be using it for 2-3months a year. I have looked on some site for good printer. there are some of the models I have seen like HP F2120
    hp f4488 and Epson Stylus TX111.they are around 3500-4000 .I be able to extend the budget but do not actually wish for to use as I won’t be using it much. Can anybody advise me which one to buy?

Hey, I own a f4488.Cartridges price: 818xl- 1380(black) do not know about color, 818l- 1050(black) 1360(color), 818- 750(black) 900(color).if you buy precisely from hp it will charge more.4488 is very good for daily printing however not so good for high quality photo printing or scanning from glossy photo prints, for my requirements I am well happy with it, printer software shows you predictable ink levels of the cartridges .when a cartridge is exhausted it will show you ink alert. If you refill that cartridge the software will not update the ink level status in addition to will continue to display ink alerts but it will print well though .I am using refilled black cartridge as well as it works well.IMO if you are not going to print high quality photo then this printer is okay.

Hey first of all want to tell you that f4492 is not available in India .though ask some seller to make it sure.about ink clogging I do not utilize my color cartridge often as well as ink does not clog if unused for 2-3 weeks .Though try to maintain your printer as much dust free as you be able to. Keep it sheltered when not in use and if ink clog happens then take a cotton wash, use a single drop of water to create it wet a bit a, clean the cartridge head then rub the head with a dry swab, wait a moment to get it dry completely after that insert it. Though do not keep used up cartridge empty for many days!!