Thread: Error message of dlbtjswx.exe in dell 922 printer

Error message of dlbtjswx.exe in dell 922 printer

Hie friends, first I desire you to make out, I searched the various forum before even I started this. The only answer I found was to attempt to update the driver. I removed all the dell drivers as per instructions, detached the USB cable until following reinstall, and it come into view to have "taken"...though, I cannot able to use the "properties" folder where I installed my driver. I obtain an error message that 0x00 is not available or something like that I found that this related to a dlbtjswx.exe file, and then the whole thing get all stop up until I control -alt -delete and 'end task now'.So I don’t know what to do about this post help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: Error message of dlbtjswx.exe in dell 922 printer

I think that your driver is properly installed but files are not supporting the driver due to which they giving such .exe error. I suggest you to try out this first so right click on start menu, left click on explore, select program files folder. Inside that folder check out for the Dell Printer 922 folder and click on it. Check out in the folder for dlbtjswx. as well as double click on it. This should install it the driver, if it didn't install the setup. If that does not work it out, then try re-installing the driver of that printer and then follow the instructions below. Cut off your printer. Download and run patch you will the patch for free that patch must be compatible with your OS. to totally remove the printer from your computer. Now again restart your computer.
    Last edited by Aandaleeb; 27-11-2010 at 04:37 AM.

I think that your driver must be a big issue I suggest you that check the driver is properly installed or not. If it is installed properly then go to the start menu then from there go to control panel and select go to administrator tool and select the computer management from that list and check printer and faxes from them and you will find out the information about driver is installed or not. If not so then go to troubleshoot options and again replace .exe file over there.

Thank you very much for giving me the time to reply to my post. Yeah your suggestion works very good. I downloaded the patch from the internet website called cnet for the driver solution it work very right I just removed all the content from the Dell printer and reinstall the driver and restarted my computer and then gone to the original folder where that driver is being installed and apply the patch over there and after that printer problem is solved now it is working very I done this 2 days before and it is still working very fine.