Thread: Automatic E-mail Confirmation Report Of Dell 2335dn

Automatic E-mail Confirmation Report Of Dell 2335dn

Dell printers are the best printer ever since I have used it.I has never got a issue with it and it use to work properly with out any problem. Actually the main Query is that I have forwarded fax to the E-mail and it was working properly. But now I got the problem that the printer prints out an "E-mail Confirmation report " and it happens for the every fax that has been received. Please help me out to stop this report in the printer that I am using.

Re: Automatic E-mail Confirmation Report Of Dell 2335dn

Check out the SMTP connection that is present in the computer that will show you the details of the printer that you are using. If possible make the changes in the SMTP settings and then see that whether it is working properly or not. the main problem is with the SMTP setting because it allows for the automatic download of the E-mails and does not confirms it with the user.

It is just that you are wasting the paper,toner, and also the resources that are being used for the printing of the pages and also the the scan of the E-mail is performed for the purpose of the automatic download that you were telling in the case of the printer of the Dell 2334dn. The SMTP addresses should not be shown to the user that will remove the authenticity of the page that is being to be printed.

Installation of the latest firmware will work for you, because you got to update the firmware for the removal of this problem and also if you have the same problem in any of the other printer then the updating of the firmware can help you out. The installation of the latest firmware can be done from the Dell website and once the option is being displayed then you can directly just switch off the reports by just using the GUI in the E-mail setting then go to the SMTP client set-up and when you browse the screen you will come to the option of the Print confirmation screen. And you can set this to On errors only, and aslo to the Always set-up and to the Never option to.

The switching off the report should be done by going off to the option of the GUI and just make the necessary changes in it, by changing the GUI setting and then making the changes in the SMTP can also work well for the downloading of the automatic E-mails and also the scanning of the mails can be done in the inbox. The changes in the setting of the SMTP can work properly out and then you can get the details of the E-mails that are being send and then also can switch off the report generation.