Thread: How to recover deleted Data on Western Digital External Hard Drive

How to recover deleted Data on Western Digital External Hard Drive

Hi I am employee in a finance sector and I had some important data of my companies Clint which I used to keep in my Western Digital External Hard Drive and by mistake its formatted by someone and I have lost all the data from it and its very important data and I don’t have any back up of that , so please give me some solution for recover my data , how can I recover my deleted data and what is the precaution for not to happen again and if any software tool is available then please suggest me that.

Re: How to recover deleted Data on Western Digital External Hard Drive

As per my knowledge Western Digital is the succeeding major computer hard disk drive producer and supplier in the world. The company has a long history in computer manufacturing providing data storage devices for many users. Even if you are using the most superb external hard disk drive, it cannot prevent you from losing some valuable or essential records irregularly. different situations you may face and need recover deleted data on Western Digital external hard disk drive but don’t worry there are some way for recover lost data that are as follows:
    1)When you suddenly meet the sufferings mention above or have other parallel incident on your Western Digital external hard disk drive. If the drive is still under the warranty period, then take your drive to Western Digital service center. In case of data loss or drive failure is by your mistake then Western Digital may charge you to recover your deleted data.

I can understand your problem this can be happen with anyone but don’t worry, Wondershare Data Recovery , is the finest mode to recover lost data from your Western Digital external hard disk. It is an inclusive data recovery tool to recover lost data on your Western Digital external. It doesn’t matter the drive is formatted or sudden power failure or suffer virus attack. In addition it can also recover files deleted wrongly and format recovery utility to recover format error data on your hard disk drive. For that you need to download this data recovery software on your system, and link your Western Digital external hard disk drive to found recovering. Then all your files will be restored at great simplicity.

I will give some tips before you take or recover your lost data from Western Digital external hard disk drive. Place the disk drive in safe place. Don’t allow the device has any chance to meet up with material harm such as drop on to the floor. Don’t attempt to keep extra files in the disk drive in case the original data are written above, as physical damage and data overwritten will create the lost data on your external hard disk drive very hard to be recovered. At the time of taking that data recovery program to recover recover lost data files on Western Digital External hard drive , you need to save recovered data to an extra hard disk in case the data are overwritten.

A hard drive contains each and every data which you have saved, every image, audio and video file, software’s, all your application programs and games. When the hard drive suddenly lost all the data, it can be devastating. Fortunately, there are ways to recover all data from hard disk. There are some steps for recover your lost data from your western digital external hard drive that are: 1) you can Download the freeware data recovery program that are PC Inspector and set up on the running drive.2) choose the physical or logical hard drive that contains the missing data. A physical drive is the whole drive and A logical drive is the virtual or partition drive.

idea Re: How to recover deleted Data on Western Digital External Hard Drive

Hey guys,
    I have succeed to recover data from formatted hard drive with a data recovery program called Tenorshare Data Recovery.It can recover data after deeply scanning your hard drive to look for lost data you accidentally deleted or formatted. But once the deleted files were written over by new ones,they are gone for good.
    Anyway,download it and scan your hard drive for free to check out whether your data can be recovered.You can google search to get it.