Thread: New cartridge is not working on Dell 964 printer

New cartridge is not working on Dell 964 printer

I have Dell photo 964 printer for all my office use and for that I have installed a new black series 5 print cartridge. But when I want to take print out in black, but it not comes, I have check aligned, cleaned and display they showing full cartridge. I don’t know what kind of settings I have to do, and actually I don’t very much about this. So please if anyone knows how to get black print then please tell me. Any suggestion will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: New cartridge is not working on Dell 964 printer

I have search regarding your query and I have found that when you install a new cartridge on the printers then you have to make some settings into your printer preferences to get particular color. Here, I have given you the settings for the same go through these to set black color. First click on the Start button and then click on the control panel option and then go to the printer and select Dell 964 printer, you can see printer preference option that is use to set the preference settings. Put the check mark in front of the use black cartridge to print black option and uncheck the other boxes are unchecked. I hope this information may help you.

I think that the cartridge you are using may be having bad sensor or may be it defective and because of that you getting this issue. Remove the printer from the wall for resetting all the error messages and then again plug in and power the printer and take out the cartridge and then again reseat it and then close the printer and then give the print command to see the changes.

Why don't you ask for the replace of the cartridge, because i think that if it is new then it should print properly. There may be something issues with you cartridge. To get replacement of the cartridge will be better decision for you. After getting the replacement for the cartridge check the another cartridge with your printer. If you are having other query then reply me.