Thread: Unable to use any sound application with microphone

Unable to use any sound application with microphone

I am having the Logitech Notebook Deluxe microphone which a quite old and has crashed all my music application. Actually few days back I was talking with y friends though that microphone we were on the online conference call. The in between the communication my microphone froze completely. I was shocked and was not know how it happened. And after that I was unable to use any of the application using the microphone. That is when I start any video than it plays well and also the sound is fine but as soon as connect the microphone then it freezes completely and also the video stops playing. And the same thing happens while playing games and listening musing. Does anyone ever have faced the similar kind of problem if yes then please let me know how to get rid of it.

Re: Unable to use any sound application with microphone

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that that you have to replace the microphone and see whether the problem lies similar with the other one also. If no then you have to buy a new microphone which is the finest one and also will give you the best sound clarity. So try and replace the microphone with a better one than that you have now and get rid of the problem that you are facing.

According to me when the incident of microphone damage is occurred at that instance only it must have corrupted the driver. So what you have to do is just check out for the driver status and see whether it is doing well or not and if you found anything improper then just uninstall the current one and install the updated driver for the same. Keep one thing in mind that you install the compatible driver on the system.

First of all thank you for considering my problem and also for spending the vital time to find the solution, but I am still not able to resolve the problem. I have tried installing the sound driver but it is not letting me to do so. I don’t know why this is happening is the copy of the driver that I am trying to use is the same which I used earlier. I think the problem is in the microphone that I am using. So please suggest me the better microphone that will help me to solve my issue.

In this case I will assist you to install the driver in the safe mode. It happens that sometimes the driver is not installed in the normal mode then we have to change the mode. So do one thing run the system in the safe mode and then install the driver. I am sure this will help you to install the appropriate driver without any resistance. And also all the other application that are not responding properly will start to work.

Well I think you have to go with the Samson GoMic USB Microphone it is one of the best microphone that is currently available. It will satisfy all your need and also help you to get rid of the problem that you are facing. I am sure using it will give you a fantastic sound and voice recording. It has a awesome compact design which makes it look better and also it is very easy to use no complications for installing. It provides you hi-definition sound in an affordable range.