Thread: Dell 2330dn Printer Error message

Dell 2330dn Printer Error message

I have a Dell 2330dn printer. Many of the time, I am not able to print the pages and it shows me the error message that says : "replace missing or defective toner". I am using the genuine Dell toners and photo conductors. To fix this issue, I unlock the cover and removed the toner and put that back in and this solves the problem for some time and after that it again starts giving me the same message. Please help me guys.

Re: Dell 2330dn Printer Error message

It may be the problem with the firmware that is installed in your computer. According to me you should update the firmware. I can say that because it was the solution for one of my friends who was having the similar problem. So it may also solve the issue for you. To download the firmware update, you have to click on the link below and this will download it.

I strongly feel that the problem is with the HC cartridge. You should check for it confirms that whether you are using the High Capacity cartridge or not. If not then I recommend you to use the High Capacity cartridge. This may solve the problem that you are facing. In many of the cases like this, I have seen that changing to High Capacity cartridge solves the issue.

Your driver may have problem with that. It may be corrupted or not working properly and that is why you are getting the problems like this. My suggestion to you is to uninstall the driver that is installed in your computer and after that install that again. See whether that solves the problem or not? If that does not solve the issue then you can search for the latest driver on internet. Download and install that. This will definitely solve the problem if that is related to the corrupted driver.

Before doing anything for this, you should contact the Dell and ask then for the issue. They will guide you in the right direction that why this is happening with your printer and how can you solve the problem. If you don’t have much knowledge then don’t try anything because you may create more problems. Contacting the dell support will be the best and the safest way to get the reason and the solution for this.