Thread: Unable to find the driver internal Teac 3/1/2 floppy diskette drive .

Unable to find the driver internal Teac 3/1/2 floppy diskette drive .

I am not able to find the drivers for the internal Teac 3/1/2 floppy diskette drive since I have upgraded my windows operating system. Initially I was working on the Windows XP SP1 then I decided to switch it over from SP1 to windows XP SP3. And since then I am not able to access the floppy diskette drive. After troubleshooting I found that the driver was missing. So is there is any way that will help me to get the driver. Please help me in solving the issue as soon as possible because I am not able to use the Floppy drive now.

Re: Unable to find the driver internal Teac 3/1/2 floppy diskette drive .

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you can solve this issue by just removing the old driver and then restarting the system. Actually the thing here is that the old driver is conflicting with the operating system that you have upgraded now. So what you have to do here is that just go to the device manager and then remove it. After that immediately restart the system it will automatically restore the drivers for your floppy drive. It has a tendency to recover the drivers and will do as soon as you will delete the old drivers. Just try it out and see whether it helps you or not I guess it will surely do.

According to you have to visit the official site and the download the driver you want. In this case you have to visit the official site of teac and then download the drivers needed. I am sure that you will get the fellow drivers on the same site. And then install the downloaded drivers on the system and see to it whether it works fine or not. Make sure that you will install the compatible drivers with the system only.

The first question that comes in mind is that why are you wanting to work with the floppy disk even though there are lots of other alternatives available. If the driver is not working for you then it’s OK you can keep you data on the CD or any other mass storage. I mean to say that this is the time of pen drives and portable disk and you are stucked with floppy drives. So better leave it and buy a latest pen drive which will give fast and easy medium to store the data.