Thread: Best sensitivity in wireless mouse for gaming

Best sensitivity in wireless mouse for gaming

I am having the Dell vostro 1040 Laptop and using it from the last few months, and also having the wireless mouse. The thing is that I play game on regular basis and that high quality pc games and for that I need the best sensitivity of muse. I am using the laser wireless mouse but it doesn’t seem to give the prefect sensitivity i want. I love to play games such as COD and Counter strike in which mouse plays an important role but I am getting a very low sensitivity. So is there is any way to increase the sensitivity of the mouse and if the sensitivity of the wireless mouse is low then please suggest me the best wireless mouse so that I can switch it over. Does anyone use the wireless mouse for playing games and if yes then how it performs.

Re: Best sensitivity in wireless mouse for gaming

Well I will suggest you to go with the wireless laser mouse, because if you want the best sensitivity then you just try the same it will do wonders for you. I am using the same on my system and it is working best for me. I am also playing high definition games and that too requires the high sensitivity of mouse and I thing you can go with the wired one because it is the traditional and also give you no problems related to sensitivity. I hope that using the wired one will definitely help you.

I think in this case you have to just check out whether the drivers for the mouse are installed properly on the system or not. Actually when a wireless mouse is attached to the system then the care must be taken that the appropriate drivers are installed. So what you have to do in this case is that just that install the drivers again and make sure that you install the appropriate one only, I think you must be having the drivers at you and if not than just download it and then make the install. I am sure installing the drivers will solve your issue.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you have to check out with the game settings. Because it is important that the game is detecting the wireless mouse or not and if it is only the sensitivity issue then you can increase it. Just try and enter the settings of the game that you are playing and the set the mouse sensitivity to the highest. For example if you are p-laying the counter strike games then just select the “option” command once you select it then you will find several tabs then in that you have to select mouse and then set the sensitivity to the maximum, say in this game we can set it up to 20.0. I think increasing the sensitivity of any particular game will help you to resolve your problem regarding the mouse at least in the gaming scenario.

According to me you have to change the mouse that you have because after adjusting the settings also you din find the better sensitivity then there is a definite fault in the mouse that you are currently using. So try and have any other mouse and in that case I have a better option for you. You can go with the Logitech MX revolution cordless laser mouse. Logitech is the leading company for developing system parts and now they are also giving some efficient wireless mouse. It will give you the micro gear scroll wheel which will operate in the distinct modes and also give you the fastest scroll. It has the smart shift technology which automatically applies the appropriate mode for the application that you are using. That means it will also give an exciting game experience to you. It helps you to move fast in between documents. It also has integrated search buttons that will also help you for instant search. It can easily to the preferred search engine and has the rechargeable battery which last for a long period.