Thread: Want to use SupremeFX X-FI with my old computer

Want to use SupremeFX X-FI with my old computer

As the title states, I have encompassed it by means of the intention of sound card, which came by means of my Maximus II Formula mobo with the intention of I purchased a diminutive number of weeks ago. What be able to I do to get the most out of the sound card. Be able to I fiddle round by means of several settings or anything. Does this card necessitate several drivers. I actually desire the most excellent sound superiority coming from it not the most excellent settings I be able to have it at.

Re: Want to use SupremeFX X-FI with my old computer

You do comprehend by means of the intention of the merely thing X-Fi similar to regarding with the intention of thing is that it utilizes the X-Fi software and a number of the X-Fi characteristic (CMS3D, Crystalizer, etc), and is tranquil ADI based. Straight commencing the manual for by means of the intention of board, approximately give the impression of being approximating Asus has pulled what Dell has completed in the past. On a number of Dell's by means of the intention of came by means of Sigamtel audio they came by means of a program called the Audigy MB Software by means of the intention of permitted people to utilize the Audigy software without essentially having an Audigy. You motherboard give the impression of being approximating Asus has pulled the similar thing merely this time it is the X-Fi software, and even then not the entire of it.

The SoundMAX II with the intention of came by means of my Maximus Formula with a SupremeFX X-Fi card commencing a Maximus II/Rampage II additional than do not have encompassed a relevant MB disc to hand. The card is in the black slot where the preceding card was and is scheduled in Device Manager as 'High Definition Audio' and Audio I/O is running extremely well. I not be able to locate the driver for this card somewhere on the web, ASUS sustain or maintain merely lists the SumremeFX version or description and there are a couple of threads on their discussion regarding the tribulations. The Creative's merely information in sequence on the card is a PDF. I have encompassed and endeavor a number of dissimilar X-Fi drivers for the reason by means of the intention of I be familiar by means of there's one by means of the intention of runs for MSI's X-Fi board additional than the entire of these failed.

First off I be able to tell you by means of the intention of none of the X-Fi drivers determine to run by means of with the intention of as the merely thing even tenuously X-Fi like regarding it is with the intention of it gets to utilize the X-Fi software, the entire drivers are SoundMax/ADI. You desire the drivers/software for it you are going to encompass give the impression of being it up on Asus' site for the board by means of the intention of utilizes it, you determine to get nothing commencing Creative. OK, I endeavor the software commencing the ASUS pages for Rampage II Extreme and Maximus II Extreme, similar error. I guess my merely alternative is to locate a driver disc or revert to the original card or perhaps I determine to grab Titanium. I did a manual inaugurate of the apparatus utilizing the ASUS Rampage II Extreme Audio Driver, the creative software commencing the GA X58 Extreme come into view to run at present.

Additional than it does not give the impression of being similar to no matter which additional than the Xtreme Audio, if it is even by means of the intention of it. If with the intention of is what it is, it would not be the primary time MSI has utilized the Xtreme Audio. They have encompassed a couple of motherboards by means of the intention of utilize it as the onboard sound, dissimilar Asus by means of their SupremeFX X-Fi Audio Card with the intention of comes by means of some boards, with the purpose of is nothing additional than a ADI based card with the intention of uses the X-Fi software. Well it advertises plummeting load on the CPU so you would imagine it essentially has the X-Fi chip in it, additional than even by means of with the intention of, it would not essentially reduce several load on the CPU in any Windows version subsequent to XP.

I have comprised the Music version or description as well, I have comprised and had it for years and I do not observe several reasons to replace it several time in the near prospect. It's not similar to I have studio superiority speakers or headphones, individuals are immediately not reasonable for the average person. At the same time as most of them are on the topic, are there several cards which receive the load off the CPU in DX10 versions or descriptions of Windows. Yes speakers are luxurious, and as much as I would feel affection for to get a amp/recipient and a home setup and I twisted the bass off additional than it is getting irritating particularly during daytime hours and if in his home his friend is and he calls him to text me. Humorous thing is if I am watching a movie actually earsplitting no one complains, games no complaints merely music.