Thread: How to recover deleted file from hard drive?

How to recover deleted file from hard drive?

I have a problem that I have actually lost the entire files on my computer system. I want to do a System Recovery on my system as it just wouldn't run I don’t have any idea why, but as it was working fine it continuously giving me the similar black screen saying somewhat about Windows failing to start or not shut down appropriately or something. Anyway, in the precedent I am convinced I have used this System Recovery but, after finding it desperately on the internet for how to get my files back it looks like I may have done a System Restore in the past rather than Recovery. I have found out the entire of C: and utilize the look in to my system to look for files and I was filed doing that. And now I am worried that I have misplaced the entire my work. But I apprehend that the D: file called the Recovery has a security device on that and, even though I am unable to get into it, it has numerous disk spaces utilize up so I only want that file to be get recovered. But I am not getting that how do I acquire them. Any help related to this will be appreciated.

Re: How to recover deleted file from hard drive?

I have come across your problem what you are facing on it but I wanted to ask you something related to this problem what you have on your system. I need only the answer of three questions which is listed below.
    1. Accurately what you have done on your system?
    2. What was the right error message you are seeing on your computer system?
    3. What Operating System you using on your system?

I am getting the error message on my system. As I have done the recovery for a single time but I had done it a past of time ago now I am unable to do it please help me. I am giving all the answer to your question. I am getting this error on my system "An error takes place" and/or "Windows was not shut down properly", and I am using the Windows XP on my system.

My computer system was working very fine. It has had a few short-lived faults into the system in the precedent and I have had to do System Restore in the earlier period once. This was fine and the entire files of mine were remaining unbroken etc. This time I don’t have any idea what had happened. There is a black screen I have seen a number of times before which says somewhat along the lines of "An error takes place" and/or "Windows was not shut down properly", and there were in all five choices. I consider Safe Mode, Safe Mode with Networking, Safe Mode with Command Prompts or somewhat comparable, Last identified good configuration and Start Windows as usual. I have tried all of these more than a few times and they forever got me back to this similar screen. So after the minority challenge I have restarted and clicked Function 10 keys (F10) to come across with the Setup. I had a look throughout and think that I have tried to place everything back to Defaults but this didn't help. Then I restarted again and pressed F12 I believe, which I now realize is the System Recovery and is possibly not what I used effectively in the past. This took me from side to side all the original belongings that you obtain when you are starting via a system from scratch. Now when I start my system it is like it is brand new, which it did last time, apart from that at that time all my files were still present and it was safe.

Hard drive data recovery is the method of recovering vanished data from a hard drive when the data cannot be willingly accessed from beginning to end normal repossession methods. Whether your hard drive has safe and sound up or has totally worn-out there is an excellent possibility that the data can be recovered by using a multiplicity of hard drive data recovering methods. The most important contexts from where hard drive data recovery software is set up with the useful include:
    • Missing file/ directory
    • Formatted hard disk drive
    • Removed file or directory
    • Unbootable hard disk drive
    • Remote hard disk drive
    • Recovery of removed files as well as folders on FAT and NTFS hard disk drive or partitions
    • Data recovery on Spoiled FAT and NTFS partitions
    • Spoiled or degraded partition table