Thread: Compatibility Check of my Gaming Computer

Compatibility Check of my Gaming Computer

Hi friends, well im thinking to upgrade my current PC into Gaming Computer. My current Computer does not supports the new game which have been recently launched in the market. Here is the configuration which I was thinking to buy.
    Intel Core i-5 520M processor 2.40 GHz with Turbo boost up to 2.93 GHZ
    Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
    4 GB DDR3 SDRAM
    HDD 500 GB
    Graphics CardAPPHIRE 100287VGAL Radeon HD 5870 (Redwood) 512MB 128-bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
    The PSU should be the rather recent launch from the Sapphire Tech, powered 1250 watts.
    This is the gaming PC configuration im looking for. Can you suggest me whether this configuration is suitable for gaming pc or not…….

Re: Compatibility Check of my Gaming Computer

I think that your configuration is good but still I believe that you have a good option on Hard disk. Instead of 500 GB Hard disk, I believe you should go for 1000 GB hard disk. The Radeon HD 5870 is one the best graphics card, this is a wise decision . For a gaming PC, Graphics card plays an important role. I believe now you can play resident evil: full series, Burnout Paradise, Gran turismo 5 etc and many other games which have recently launched. I think your configuration is one of the best configuration for gaming PC.

Well, I think that you should increase your Hard disk capacity and you can go for i-7 Processor. Otherwise your configuration can last for five years . It can play all the games which are to be released for five years. I don’t think that after buying this configuration you need to update your computer again. I think that buying this configuration can cost you very high price. I think it may cost you more if you buy from branded store, I think you should assemble and then buy.

I think that every technical products after some time is outdated. Every Products get upgradable after sometime. Later few years after you will find that this configuration will not match with existing configuration. There is no product which is not outdated. New technologies will come and will be replaced by some other technologies. But for gaming PC configuration is one of the best which is still existing. You can go for this configuration.

I also think that no product can be permanent it will be outdated when new technologies arrive. I had a look on your configuration and I thought two Sapphire ATI Radeons 5890s will be more convenient . As you are looking for Gaming computer , so this is one of the best graphics which I know . You can also use One ATI Radeons 5890 will also do. ATI Radeon 5870 is also good but you have more convenient option than 5870. Otherwise your PC configuration is good.

My advice is simply that buy best configuration you can. I think you should go for 6 GB as this will be the most cost effective way of increasing performance now and in the future. I think that Intel is one of the better CPU, but still you have an option AMD as it gives them a run for their money in the price department . This is what I think rest is what you think. Just a thought mate.