Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Richo CX4 camera is worth to buy?

Hardware Peripherals

Old 24-11-2010

Richo CX4 camera is worth to buy?

I am using a Richo CX4 camera 9 megapixes. But the quality of this camera is not good. I have recently heard that Richo has released CX4 with the 10.7 megapixes camera. I am thinking to buy this camera but before buy this camera I want to know something more about this. If you are using this camera then please help me to solve this problem.

Old 24-11-2010

Re: Richo CX4 camera is worth to buy?

The CX3 was a technical evolution of CX2 with the adoption of a CMOS-backlit 10 MP, hidden under strict aesthetic cloning. CX4, meanwhile, is much closer to the CX3 technically, but is distinguished by a more rounded design that contrasts with what Ricoh has done since the R8. Besides the sensor, the 28-300 mm lens remains. Damage: for us, Ricoh could win it again. The beach is very well chosen, but its optical quality be improved especially in telephoto, and competition in the segment has grown dramatically last year with devices that both zooming and gave more stitched images.
Old 24-11-2010

Ricoh seems to have focused on adding features and touch-up details, for example with improved stabilization and noise management zone by zone (Ricoh joins he manufacturers coming out cleaner images at 800 ISO same sensor? We hope ...). The autofocus with continuous monitoring of the subject and the camera "pose long-hand" (assembly of a burst of images to reduce noise and blur) are also there. More surprisingly, Ricoh follows the movement of image filters, after years of austerity in this area.
Old 24-11-2010

The Japanese brand is establishing itself as a troublemaker effect of the photo ready to take risks. Its CX line is however more conventional: it combines compact zoom. A territory already occupied by many brands - Panasonic head. But what may well have frightened a brand that is not afraid to develop compact cameras fixed focus.
Old 24-11-2010

At Ricoh, we work, we are not here to party. In any case, the finding that one done by comparing the CX4 in competitive units. The body is matt black, the screen is matte, the software interface is uncluttered, simple lines. To this is added a sobriety Japanese manufacturing quality excellent smelling the work of applied engineering. Not fun, but seriously.
Old 25-11-2010

The major criticism that can be done with digital cameras in general is the glossy coating of the screen. Ricoh offers a much better solution: a matte screen. And what a screen! With 920 000 points (like the GRD III), it displays the best in its class definition. It's easy to take pictures even in bright sunlight. Its 10x zoom offers, in addition to the wide-angle 28 mm, a broad optical range, making the device hyperpolyvalent. About the zoom, the old timers will appreciate to find in the path of the optical bearings (8 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm, 85 mm, 105 mm, 135 mm, 200 mm and 300 mm) focal length classics .
Old 26-11-2010

Without equal a Sony Cyber-shot HX5 or Panasonic Lumix TZ10, the CX4 product shots undeniably a very good level. Colors are fairly accurate, and digital noise in low light is contained, though very smooth. We regret some softness in the optical (softness), especially when there are clouds, but nothing serious. Ricoh has had the intelligence to be limited to a 10 Megapixel CMOS sensor, thus avoiding having to manage too much digital noise. The video is also good, with HD 720p traditional but effective. The encryption algorithms are less sharp than those from Panasonic or Sony, especially the fluidity of moving subjects, but the CX4 is clearly on top of the basket.

TechArena Community > Hardware > Hardware Peripherals
Tags: , , , ,