Thread: Computer Screen Freezes at regular intervals

Computer Screen Freezes at regular intervals

I am facing this problem from a short while what has happened is that my screen continuously crashes down after every interval and this is causing a lot of problem to me what happen is that as soon as i start the computer it works fine for some time after that suddenly the screen crashes and some different color pixels appear on my screen and it looks really weird i have no option but to re boot it again, is there any problem with my video card my processor is a dual core processor with 1 GB RAM i think so the configuration is sufficient for any computer to work smoothly so where does my problem lie please do suggest me some suggestion as it is really affecting my work.

Re: Computer Screen Freezes at regular intervals

I would suggest you to check with the video card if the screen does blackens at every interval while watching any videos or playing any games do check your video card do replace your existing card with a new one and also regular re booting of your computer can break your GPU so also check your GPU and if there is some problem do replace it or get it fixed by any technician which you are aware of do try out this solutions it may help you out.

If you ask me i would recommend you to check the system registry there must be some problem with the system registry the registry is the one and the most important areas of your computer which has all the settings of the hardware and the software of your computer and sometimes it is filled with the unnecessary data to such an extent that it needs a clean up and when it is not cleaned up regularly it causes various problems like slow start of the computer , boot problems and also screen crashing so if your registry is damaged i would suggest you to repair it as soon as possible there are various software's available which can repair the registry so just try out with this solution.

With the above solutions i would also recommend you to clean up all the temporary file, defragment all the hard drives, install new cooling fan so there should be no heating issue, if your computer is 3-4 years old check all the drives of the hardware and if possible put a new one, run the check disk operation and finally check the power management of the BIOS i know the procedure is a bit long but it will help your PC to run better and there will be no issues with the maintenance.