Thread: How to customize Laptop Keyboard command?

How to customize Laptop Keyboard command?

I have recently purchased a laptop which is from Acer it was serving me its best but from the last two three days I am getting a problem with its function key that it has a function key which when pressed together with the up and down arrow key, the volume can be adjusted. Actually I have a pair of studio headphones with an USB sound card and this put up make stronger any output signal to a extremely loud prospective so I have to remain the windows sound on 1%. Every time I toggle among headphone and laptop speaker, this situation gets misplaced and I have to decrease the volume reverse to 1%. Now after all this my question is when I am going to use the function key with the arrow button on the keyboard the volume either set off up by 2 or set off down by 2 and that is method also big of a dissimilarity. If I were to utilize my mouse and pull the tab up and down the level, it’s tough to find it closely on 1% volume. I would like to get a way to alter growth from 2 to 1. Anyone is acquainted with how this can be attained?

Re: How to customize Laptop Keyboard command?

As you want to customize your keyboard command so that you will be able to control the volume issue which you are getting in the laptop so to getting the solution for the issue you need to open a music file using the music player from the machine you are using then try to adjust the volume from the keys which are available on the keyboard. If you are able to get the solution from them then it means the at the keys are become disabled so you need to try playing the music from the WMP and try doing the same thing form this if you are getting the resolution then I think that application might not working properly. Yet please check while the sound might be muted in the application you are using. I think this might help you to get the solution.

I have software which might be helpful to you to get the solution for the issue you are having with the volume control keys from the keyboard is Key Customizer 3.96c. Key Customizer can modify keyboard outline, modify any input to other input. This device permit you to redefine system button.
    The advantages of using this software are:
    • You can create the keys you find objectionable can make disappear.
    • You can make unable to work any key.
    • You can make the non working key to work again.
    • You can alter the common 102 keys to function any work without any attempt and so on.
    It is one of the best software so I think you should use this software to get the desired solution.

I think this happening because your keyboard keys are not working due to some of the issues which I am describing below:
    • I think the keys are not working because there may be dust under the keys you are using.
    • The keys might not work with the application you are using to play the music.

So check out all the above condition and also clean the keyboard and see if you are getting the solution or not. I hope this will help you to get5 the desired solution.