Thread: Annoying noise through headphones

Annoying noise through headphones

One of my friends gifted me a headphone last month. It very nice and did not show any problem for one month but from last one week I am getting some annoying noise through the headphone along with the music. Some time it does not make that time but that is very rare. I tried many things to solve that but that does not help me to solve this. Can you tell me that whether it is a headphone problem or the problem with the software? Please provide the solution as early as possible. I am waiting for replies.

Re: Annoying noise through headphones

The best way to check whether the problem is with the headphone or the computer is to connect any other headphone to your computer. If it is not possible then you can try your headphone to some other computer and see whether it is working fine there? If that is not having any issue there then it will make you sure that the problem is with the system and if gives the same there then the problem is with the headphone itself and you can go for the solution accordingly.

I think that you should check the Audio manager in the control panel. It is possible that some of the settings from there may be changed that is causing the issue for your headphone. Just check for the reset button on that and hit that button. This will reset the settings and may solve the issue.

Have you tried to reinstall the driver? Just to check whether this is the problem with the audio drive or not, you can uninstall the driver. Install that driver again and check that it resolves the issue? If it solve the case then it is fine and if it did not help you then you can try to try to update the audio driver. This will definitely solve the issue if it is related to the driver.