Thread: Should i buy alienware for gaming?

Should i buy alienware for gaming?

I am planning to purchase one Alienware PC . Are they value the money? Staying by means of a laptop platform therefore I will obtain some recommendation on to what is good thank you. I have decided fpr the following configuration:
    Alienware Command Center, M17x
    Intel Core i7 840QM Quad Core Processor, 1.86GHz (3.20GHz Turbo Mode, 8M Cache)
    6GB Memory (1x 2GB, 1x 4GB DDR3)
    17-inch WideUXGA 1920 x 1200 RGB LED (1200p)
    CrossfireX 1GB GDDR5 ATI Radeon Mobility HD 5870
    256GB SSD - Samsung Solid State Drive
    Slot-Loading Dual Layer Blu-ray Reader (BR-ROM, DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
    Intel Ultimate N WiFi Link 6300 a/g/n 3x3 MIMO Technology
    Any suggestion regarding to this will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Re: Should i buy alienware for gaming?

Looks similar to a high-quality setup. The cost will say whether it is a high-quality value or not. Attempt on the way to discover an corresponding setup in a different brand as well as observe if the guarantee is the similar or better. You be able to usually obtain a great deal better price from Asus. Laptops in truth are not superior gaming machines although; the most excellent alternative is typically desktop for power and netbook for mobility.

It’s all the time cheaper on the way to construct your own desktop laptops are if I’ve had my asus for two years, as well as ran a lot on it, it is presently at the moment starting on the way to be old-fashioned, that looks similar to a huge system from alienware, however I have on the way to consent by means of gibson gaming is not intended for Laptops. Stick by means of a desktop. Asus normally makes a superior machine for a inferior cost. Alienwares are generally expensive.

For this reason you are thinking regarding purchasing an Alienware? That's no disclosure. Alienware is with no trouble the largest brand name in the gaming PC businesses as well as in addition Voodoo, which is at this end extreme less popular as compare to once it was, it is the just brand backed by a main PC producer - Dell. Buying an Alienware appears similar to a logical choice. Alienware's most costly gaming PC is the Aurora, which costs $1000. For that value you will obtain a Core i3 processor as well as a fundamental graphics card. Even though able of gaming, the Aurora is not in truth powerful enough on the way to play games at their maximum resolutions as well as specify settings. $1000 is not a lot on the way to pay for a gaming computer, however the Alienware Aurora's for the most part fundamental configurations are cannibalized by Dell's own computers.

Alienware's high-end contribution is the Area 51 ALX. The Area 51 ALX arrives supply by means of a influential Core i7 processor as well as two powerful ATI Radeon video cards in CrossfireX mode. It be able to as well be configured by means of Nvidia video cards in SLI. It as well provides 6GB of RAM as well as two hard drives set up in a RAID 0 configuration. The cost for each and every one of this is a cool $4000.That's a lot of money, as well as it is a lot more than Alienware's competitors inquire. Practically the same systems from Maingear or else iBuyPower are approximately $3500, a high-quality $500 less. Yet Falcon Northwest, which is well-known for tremendously high build quality, provides a related system for something like $3700.This formulates the high-end Alienware complicated on the way to suggested. There is not any cause toward spending more for fewer. Yet the build superiority argument fall flat, at the same time as both Maingear as well as Falcon Northwest are identified for building exceptional systems.

Are you foolish for that price I would assemble my own, turn the custom case. The sequence appears on the way to range from a single 6800GT to SLI 7900GTX, which level are you purchasing?If you be familiar with enough about gaming rigs on the way to be specification this machine, why not just spec out your own rig as well as assemble it yourself? It require me a few days on the way to read the reviews of SLI mobos, AMD 64 vs. P4, P4D.After that a little regarding DDR ram, at the moment you have the choice of DDR2 for system ram.It was a huge knowledge, you study so much regarding the newest hardware as well as you learn how on the way to assemble your own. The mobo orders are easy to follow. The whole thing is presently a huge way to acquire to know Computers.