Thread: Is Razer DeathAdder better than Logitech G9

Is Razer DeathAdder better than Logitech G9

I have the Razer DeathAdder in my home and love it that most, but my irritate for something new is getting firm not to scrape. I also tried the G9 back at my friends home last year and it so cool that i thought i must buy this new one, but it has been a short time and I cannot able to decide whether I wish for to switch again. I m a huge fan of Logitech hardware components, so the Razer DeathAdder is a infrequency for me anyhow. Anybody have any thoughts I which to select among the both?

Re: Is Razer DeathAdder better than Logitech G9

My gripe is with the Razer DeathAdder is that the scroll wheel has all the time had a bit of a screech and does not appear like it is spinning totally how it is supposed to. As well as the Logitech mice just appear so smooth to me, where the Razer DeathAdder can be actually rough, and it is a hurting trying to switch resolutions & sensitivity setting just for normal daily use. I play the game with quite high sensitivity so that why it is nice to have the extra ‘dpi’of the Razer DeathAdder, but the Logitech mouse also does the same thing, and I never observe troubles with them. I have to do something with two side button so the Logitech and the newer Logitech are my 2 alternative so far. I used to include a G5 single button edition and loved it but I gave it to my little bro when I got the RazerDeathAdder.

Yes friend Razer DeathAdder is very cool mouse to use if you want to play the games cause its mouse sensitivity is very good according to need of the game the mouse automatically adjust to a suitable sensitivity a run the game. It has a special 3.5 G infrared sensor that translate every movement into the frags with isolate accuracy. So I suggest you to buy the razer DeathAdder if you are a gaming fan so you must buy this stuff. It sensitivity also suitable any person who is handling.

Yes friend Logitech g9 is very good mouse due to its slim look and extremely sizzling to use if you want to play the online games with your. It has a special laser with the innovative features of the light weight its mouse sensitivity is of very high-quality according to need of the game the mouse sensitivity routinely adjust to a suitable sensitivity to play the game. So I suggest you to buy the Logitech g9 if you are a extreme gamer men so you must buy this one immediately. It is also portable to different place where you to play whether to play in desktop pc or in laptop.