Thread: Epson LX 300 printer with windows 7

Epson LX 300 printer with windows 7

Running a windows 7 compatibility machine in my home network, I usually use this to access internet service for mainly my official purpose. Recently I bought a printer which for print some documents directly from the internet, I am not a technical person, so not having so much idea about the software and the hardware issue. That is why I am posting my problem. The problem from last two days I am not able to print any page from my printer, though I have no technical idea so without proceed to any deep information I directly tried to un-install the driver of the printer. Before that I checked for the ink, which is OK, there is sufficient ink in the ink cartage. After un-install that one, now I am unable to reinstall it, it shows that the driver is not support with the windows environment. Why this problem occurs, though it was running under this environment earlier. Any suggestion on this issue…

Re: Epson LX 300 printer with windows 7

I think the installation form the driver CD will not be typical, just insert the driver CD which is provided with the printer into your CD/DVD ROM drive, it will show up a pop up window in your screen. Do not run the setup application directly from the pop up, select the explore option it will open the file which is contains the set.exe file along with some log file which are used for the installation. If you still not able to install the driver then I recommend you to go for the compatibility mode of the windows version that you are using. Select the compatibility option for the properties of the installer file, select the windows version form the compatibility list and select on install or OK. Also I would like to suggest you if you are still facing the problem with the installation of driver then try once to install the file by log on to the computer with the administrative password and user ID. Try with these, hope any one help you.

If you are using any third party software for the printer setup then make sure that you are using the correct one to install the driver for printer, and this is compatible with the windows system architecture, ,means 32 or 64-bit. I recommend you to download the appropriate printer driver from the official web-site of manufacturer. It comes with the zip file, extract the file and place the set up file in somewhere in your machine, then double click on the setup file of the driver installer. If it runs then ok follow the onscreen option to install that one. And if this one not installing then open the directory where you save the installer file of driver, and right click on the "Properties” of that installer file, and select the Compatibility" mode and now try to install the driver by installing the driver with the compatibility mode by select the windows version that you are having.

I had the similar issue in my computer with the printer driver, the one of my friend suggest me with the process, which I like to share with you, log on to the computer in windows safe mode and try to install the driver this time you can able to install the driver. After that log out form the safe mode and re-log into normal mode go to the share wizard and browse the driver of printer for the computer. This is the simplest way to install the driver.
    I'm the Proud Owner of the most dangerous weapon
    known to man kind: Human Brain