Thread: Need Laptop under low price

Need Laptop under low price

I want some important ides about to but new laptop, I want to give a gift to my sister but must has nice feature. That laptop mostly use for the surfing, for playing games like NFS or any new game. This laptop must support HD movies and any new application and operating system. So if you have any suggestion about the newest laptop that fulfill the entire requirement. The other thing is that my budget is around 40000 to 50000 bucks. Just give me ideas at which I can buy new laptop which comes under my budget. Any suggestion would greatly appreciated, please help me out from this kind of mess.

Re: Need Laptop under low price

I have seen that there are so many people that are talking about the Lenovo ThinkPad T61p laptop. This laptop has high-end speed components for your home work; it has WIFI for the faster network connection. It support Vista Ultimate @64 bit, has onboard Quadro FX 512MB, and has a 4GB Ram, has best thing is that it has Intel turbo memory of 1GB and has a facility to wireless USB adapter. This company gives you service and warranty for the 3 years and battery warranty is 1 year. So as per your budget you could buy this kind of laptop which exactly fulfills your requirement.

To fulfill your requirement you just go with the ASUS G50V-A1 laptops which gives you 10 free gifts. This laptop price Is low and fit into your budget. This laptop mainly made for the gamer. This laptop has a four back lights which is more attractive, they are not overly bright but can easily seen by any user and other light continuously blinking which are placed on the end of the lid. This laptop has Intel core 2 Duo @2.53 GHz, it support Vista Premium 64-bit operating system, has 4GB of RAM, 15.4 inch of glossary display and has onboard GeForce 9700-GT graphic card. So try this laptop this might makes happy to your sister.

If I were at your place I would buy HCL Laptop AXU3912 laptop, this comes in your budget. This laptop has Intel Core 2 Duo CPU, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD, 14"Screen display screen ,and has Camera about 2 mega pixels, this company gives you 3 years of guarantee and for the DVD writer 1 Year Warranty. This fit to your account i.e.Rs.41070. This laptop support all the application which is useful for the home work and it support all operating system. So as per my concern just buy this laptop which fulfills your requirement.

--- You could buy Dell Studio 15 laptop which exactly matches to your budget i.e.45900. The best thing about this laptop is it provides built-in service i.e. Wireless LAN Antenna and Stereo Speaker. It has 14” wide screen of display, it has processor of Intel Core 2 Duo @2.1GHzand has data bus speed 800.0 MHz, it support 64-bit of computing system. It has L2 cache memory size of 3.0MB and has a RAM about 3 GB and you can expand it to 4GB maximum. It has 250GB hard drive with standard type. It provides another function that it has card reader of 8 in 1 slot and also support flash memory card. It has onboard Graphics card of 512MB ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570. So just buy this laptop you might figure it out your confusion after buying this laptop.

I have one laptop for you which fulfills your requirement i.e. TOSHIBA Satellite A200-E530D that has a price about 46500. This laptop has processor of Intel Core 2 Duo @1.71GHz, has 1GB RAM and 15.4” Wide screen display and has a maximum resolution 1280 x 800, Hard drive 120Gb. This laptop also has NVIDIA graphic card, modem and sound blaster pro card, has touchpad mouse facility, and also has inbuilt speaker and camera. This laptop runs on Lithium Battery and also support Vista Hoe edition. As per my concern just refer this laptop, it make you happy because it comes in your budget and fulfill your need.