Thread: Is it better to pay extra for SSD with Mass effect 3 or Diablo 3 installed?

Is it better to pay extra for SSD with Mass effect 3 or Diablo 3 installed?

I am thinking of buying SSD for my system but not able to decide what to go for because the SSD offered by company providing SSD with Mass effect 3 or Diablo 3 installed on it. So if anybody have information regarding what should I do, do I need to go for empty SSD or the SSD with Mass effect 3 or Diablo 3 installed because I have to pay more money if I go for SSD with Mass effect 3 or Diablo 3 installed. Please provide me the price list of SSD depending on the memory space it provides. I want to go for cheaper SSD because my really concern about the budget. Any kind of details regarding this will be really helpful.

Re: Is it better to pay extra for SSD with Mass effect 3 or Diablo 3 installed?

I suggest you to go through the price list of different SSD from different companies then you can decide which is better to go for SSD with installed Mass Effect 3 or Diablo 3 or just the SSD. I think if you go for the installed SSD it will cost you more than the simple SSD, you can go for SSD with higher memory and then just load the game in it based on their memory space it take. Or you can wait for little more time and see if you are getting installed SSD in less price that will be really great.

There are many companies that offer SSD with different size and price following is the list of top companies which are manufacturing SSD:
    1. Fusion-io : Provides PCIe SSDs which supplies 1.28TB of MLC capacity on a single card.
    2.STEC : Provides SAS SSDs ,military SSDs and PCIe SSDs
    3.SandForce : Provides flash SSD Controllers.
    4.Foremay : military SSDs and PCIe SSDs also announced it is shipping SATA 3 editions of its EC188 M-series flash SSDs (2.5" and 3.5" SSDs) which has R/W speeds up to 450MB/s and 350MB/s correspondingly.
    5.Intel : Provide SSD of various sizes and the price range is also varies. Some of the models are SSDSA2MH160G2C1 size is 160GB and SSDSA2MP040G2K5 size is 40GB so you can select as per the need.
    Other than these companies you can also see companies which are offering SSD with installed game and price of them.

I advise you to go for the SSD in which you are getting the Mass effect 3 or Diablo 3 installed you have to play more but it will better than getting SSD and then installing the Mass effect 3 or Diablo 3 in it which will be more cost I think. So you can go for the installed SSD by paying little more than simple SSD but look for the SSD which you are getting in cheaper price. And if you want to have SSD first and then you want to go for installing the game that also feasible.