Thread: Help building a Monster PC

Help building a Monster PC

I was planning of having the DESKTOP for me but I did not get valuable suggestions as such so I decided to go with building something really hard and hence I came to the term Monster. Now the thing is that I want to have the monster PC for me and I will be really happy if you all can help me with the same. Now I want to know the extent to which the PC can go I just want you all to come up with the suggestion that can help in building the Monster PC for me. Please let me know about the same. This monster PC should be capable of running in each of the environment and I will be really happy if you all can come up with the good specifications on the same. Please contribute here and I will be really happy to see your response here. Let me know how I can build this monster for me.

Re: Help building a Monster PC

Well I think that this time you have decided to go without any limitation on the price and hence I think that this time you will be able to have the perfect monster for you. I think that the term monster will perfectly suite with the system that will have the Heavy Graphic Card and at the same time the best processor and the perfect motherboard that can enhance the performance as well. I think if you ask me for the processor then I would simply suggest you to go with the Intel’s Core i7 processor and it will really serve you well. Also in addition to that I think you will have to have the Intel Motherboard for the processor as I can see that it is the only one that can handle the core i7.

I would really love to have one monster build for me as well. The thing is that I can have the best parts with me but it will really take time so that all the things can be synchronized in such a manner so that they all can work under one cabin. I have seen that the Intel Core i7 is the processor that can run only with the Intel’s motherboard and if you want to have the full advantage of the same then you will be required to have the motherboard of the Intel. Also you will be required to have the Graphic Card that can help you at the time when you are playing the games. I think at that time too you will be required to have the synchronization part in your mind so that it can work in parallel with the Motherboard.

I have the specification for you and I think that the specifications that have been mentioned below will really help you I building the Monster PC for yourself. Please have a look at the configurations that are mentioned below:
    • AMD 1090T for Rs. 14000
    • 2 x AMD MSI 5970HD for Rs. 70000
    • 2 x BenQ G2220 for Rs. 15000
    • Gskill or Corsair 4 x 2 GBS for Rs.10000
    • Corsair AX1200 for Rs.17000

Well I really think that this is the configuration that you should go with. Please if you will be ready with the Monster then please let me know about the same. Please try to post the feature that it offers and I will be happy to have them on my desk.

I am also of the same opinion that you will be required to have the synchronization point in your head before going with building the system. The thing is that you will have all the Graphic Card along with the RAM and the Processor and the Motherboard but if you fail to have them working as a group then you will not be able to have the advantage of bringing these entire things under one roof. Also you will be required to see the amount. Well it will be nice if you can have the processor from the AMD as the Processor from Intel are really high on price. Also I have seen that most of the times AMD is preferred on top of the other processors when it come to gaming and hence I think that it can be trusted after seeing all this.

If you are asking for the Monster then I think that here it is for what you are looking at:
    1. X6 1090T
    2. 2x HD5850/5870
    3. 2 units of 2x2GB DDR3 low latency RAM kit
    4. 1x 60GB/120GB SSD
    5. 1x 2TB HDD
    6. Corsair HX1000/Corsair AX1200
    7. NZXT Phantom/Corsair Obsidian 800D
    8. Corsair H70 CPU cooler

I think that this will really help you in building the Monster PC that you are looking for. The above specification or say the configuration says it all. It has the RAM the Motherboard and the Graphic Card and the most important thing is that they are well synchronized and hence can be tried without any issues. Hope that you will find the above peripherals useful in building the Monster in your case.