Thread: New Hardware for PC Upgradation

New Hardware for PC Upgradation

I am having the Desktop system with me and the issue here is that I want to have the hardware on it upgraded. I have seen that there are some issues with system that I am having at the moment and I will be happy if you can help me in upgrading the same. Last time I was using trying to upgrade the RAM of mine and was caught with multiple issues and hence I gave up that idea, but the thing is that I desperately need to have the upgrade for the system and I will be really happy if you all can help me with the suggestions. I have at the moment 1 GB of RAM and along with that I have the 500 GB Hard Disk and Intel Dual Core processor. Please help me so that I can have all the things of the system upgraded. Also I have the budget of 15000 Rs. and will be happy if you can let me get all the things within that.

Re: New Hardware for PC Upgradation

I think that you will be required to out some more amount so that you can have the better option ready for you. I think that if you can out plus 5000 Rs. to the amount that you have mentioned then you will be able to have the following specifications:
    • Gigabyte h55 m-s2
    • Core i3 530 2.93 GHz
    • NVIDIA 9500 GT 1 GB
    • 500 GB Sata WD Hard disk
    • Gigabyte cabinet
    • 2 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM

Well the thing is that the above things will cost you Rs. 22000 but if you will exchange your system with the same then I think that you will get some discount with that. I think that after the replacement you will get 2000 Rs. off and you will have the brand new things just within Rs. 20000. I am of the opinion that you will find this useful.

You had mentioned in the above post that you have trouble with the upgradation of the Ram and I think that I can help you with the same here. Here are the links of the threads that I think that can help you with the current situation of yours. Well please have a look at that and then let me know if that helped you in any manner. Here is the link: RAM Upgradation Problem hope that you will find this helpful. Also if you are having some issue with the Graphic Card of yours then you can have a look at this too: Upgradation of graphics card

With some slight modification in the above things that have been mentioned I think that you can have the budget under the limit that you have. All you will be required to do is replace the Core i3 530 2.93 GHz processor with the Intel Dual Core or if you want to have the things a little higher then you can have the Core to Duo for you. Well anything decreasing in the processor will help you to bring down the price. I also have one more specification with me and I think that it is somewhat lower then above, please see below:
    1. AMD Athlon X2 2.93 GHz at 2500 Rs
    2. Motherboard Intel 3500 Rs
    3. Ram 2 GB at 1600 Rs
    4. Monitor 19" LCD at 6000 Rs
    5. HardDisk 500 GB at 2000 Rs
    6. Cabinet + SMPS at1500 Rs
    7. DVD Writer at 1200 Rs
    After totaling it up you will see that it falls somewhere near 19000 Rs.

You had mentioned in the above post that you have trouble with the upgradation of the Ram and I think that I can help you with the same here. Here are the links of the threads that I think that can help you with the current situation of yours. Well please have a look at that and then let me know if that helped you in any manner. Here is the link: RAM Upgradation Problem hope that you will find this helpful. Also if you are having some issue with the Graphic Card of yours then you can have a look at this too: Upgradation of graphics card

It will be really wise if you can go with the upgradation of the parts that are causing you the problems. I have some of cases where they had mentioned that they just want to have the RAM upgraded or the Hard Disk Upgraded or the Graphic Card upgraded. I really think that the particular card can really help you with the current situation of yours and that too will be under the budget. If at all you are going for upgrading the RAM then I would suggest you to go and replace the old one and then have a brand new one for yourself. I had the issues with the Hard Disk and the motherboard and I replaced both of them and now the system of mine really works fine. Hope that you will be able to have that solution in your cases as well.