Thread: Modding HP oem card with the X-fi drivers.

Modding HP oem card with the X-fi drivers.

Hi I am having the HP OEM sound card on my system and using it from hardly two to three weeks. Now is it possible for me to use the X-Fi drivers for the same card. I have the Cd for the X-FI drivers and I want to install these drivers for the Hp sound card because I came to know that this driver gives quality output. One of my friend suggested me that I can do it by making the mod file of but I really unaware of this concept. Does anybody ever had tried this thing if yes then please let me know how to do it and whether installing these driver will harm my system or the sound card.

Re: Modding HP oem card with the X-fi drivers.

Yes you can use the X-fi drivers for the HP OEM sound card and you can do it with an ease. What you have to do in this case is that just create a mod file that will contain the drivers of the X-Fi and the run that file on your system, I am sure that running the mod file will definitely help your cause and will enable the HP sound card to run on your system using the X-Fi driver. What it will do is improve the quality of audio that you are playing.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that I can help you in this case. After going through this case I searched a lot and I found a mod file that will help you to accomplish the task. I am attaching the modd file with this post that you have to download on your system and see whether it helps you or not. I found it working on my system and also sure that it will work successfully on your also. So just install these drivers without any resistance.

It seems to me that why you have to download the official drivers from an official site of the company only. Actually in this case if you are installing the X-fi driver then there are very limited chances of its working. If you are using any other hardware’s driver to this card then definitely it will not going to work. So please don’t try and install the same do one thing download the drivers you needed from the official site of HP. You will surely find the solution for your problem over there.