Thread: How to unlock Xtreme Music OEM SB0467 for DD/DTS

How to unlock Xtreme Music OEM SB0467 for DD/DTS

I have recently purchased a brand new Xtreme Music OEM SB0467 sound card to enhance the music quality on my system. But I don’t know how to unlock it for the Dolby digital surround sound. Actually I am using the windows 7 operating system and that to on the core i3 processor. My card possesses the ability of the DD/DTS but I don’t know how to unlock since it has the built in decoder for the windows 7 operating system. Does anyone else use this card if yes then please help in unlocking the card. And also let me know how to do it.

Re: How to unlock Xtreme Music OEM SB0467 for DD/DTS

I don’t know why your card itself is not decoding it on the windows. I think it must not having the decoder in it , so what you have to do in this case is that just buy a decoder for creative and the install the same on your system. Installing the decoder will easily decode the card on windows 7 that you are using will enable you to use the DD and DTS. I hope that this help you to resolve your problem.

According to me you have reinstall the driver and then check whether it is working properly or not. It seems to me that if the driver of the card is not installed properly or got corrupted then the card will not work properly. So what you have to do in this case is that just uninstall the current driver on your system and the again install the fresh copy of the driver. I hope that it will help you to solve your case.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that you have to flash the card that you are having. What it will do is it will remove the current BIOS from the card and then you have to create a new one in the same. But make sure that the BIOS you are creating is compatible with the operating system you are using. Creating the BIOS means you just have to install a new on that card through a chip. Now install the card on your system and also the drivers related to it I hope that it will give you the services you require.

It seems to me that the driver of the card that you are using is not compatible with the operating system of yours. So you have to search for a compatible driver for the Xtreme Music OEM SB0467 card on windows 7. I think you will get it on the official dell website. Then you have to download the driver and install on your system, I am confident that the compatible driver will help you to fix the problem.

First of all thank you all of you for considering my problem and also for finding the solution, but the thing here is that I am still not able to solve the issue, initially when I was using the windows XO then it was working fine now I don’t know why it is giving me problems in windows 7. Is the card is not compatible with the operating system I am using. Do I have to stick with the XP only. Please help me in this case it has confused me a lot.