Thread: Need help to config for Phenom II x4 based high performance

Need help to config for Phenom II x4 based high performance

Hi my friend I desire on the way to upgrade my computer to Phenom II Config.
    He is persisting only on the way to get for Phenom II proccy. I just needs Proccy, Motherboard as well as RAM. Remaining each and every one things Gigabyte 460w PSU, 500GB HDD, etc . I have set my upgrade budget to 12 to 13 thousand.I have selected the following Components
    AMD Phenom II X2 555 BE
    MSI/ASUS/Gigabyte 880G Board(Suggest)
    2GB DDR3 Ram
    Thank in advance for your valuable suggestion.

Re: Need help to config for Phenom II x4 based high performance

I think you have picked out each and everything that is needed in order to config for Phenom II x4 based high performance. You be familiar with which CPU you desire. For MoBo you be capable of getting Gigabyte GA-880GM-UD2H which is designed for arnd 4.5k and Kingston 2GB DDR3 RAM intended for 1.8k or Corsair for 2.1k or else G-Skill for 2.3k.

I am also planning to build a system intended for recording around 8 TV channels 24 x 7 as well as after that processing them on the way to search for video progression. Principal workload would comprise CPU intensive encoding/decoding as well as processing plus IO intensive video reading/writing. Here is the configuration that I am planning on the way to build:
    Processor : Phenom II X4 965 AM3 3.4Ghz 512KB 4000MHZ
    mobo Asus M4A79XTD EVO Socket
    RAM Corsair XMS3 8 GB 1333 MHz PC3-10666 Hard Disk WesternDigital Caviar Black WD20000LSRTL Hard drive 2 TB 7200 rpm buffer: 32 MB
    I am as well looking at adding another two Hard Disks as well as 2 osprey TV Tuner cards plus a max of 8 GB RAM in the future . I as well require assist on the choice of power supply. Do I require on the way to purchase a special processor cooling kit in view of the fact that the machine is hurdle on the way to be running at full capability each and every one time. Can somebody give pleasure to propose a good cooling kit ?

I would like to know some more information such as what do you plan on doing by means of the computer? I am familiar with that power supply have decent ratings; however I'm certain that you will hear a bunch of suggestions on the way to obtain an improved power supply. Are you accurate at your budget? ASRock 890FX Deluxe 4 looks on the way to be a immense board as well.

Athlon II X4 635
    Gigabyte GA-MA785GM-US2H
    4 GB DDR2 RAM
    WD 500GBx2, 1TB FreeagentPro, 500GB Go
    AOC 2236VW|Gigabyte SuperB 460W
    Sony DVD-RWx2
    Zebronics Bijli|Creative SBS 240
    Win7 Ultimate x64
    As you mentioned that configuration is about 1100$.I may possibly acquire AMD Phenom II X4 965. I thought it was possibly superior on the way to acquire Western Digital Caviar 500 GB; WD5000AAKS; 16MB SATA2 or the Seagate HDD 500GB; ST3500418AS; 16MB, SATA2 is perhaps a superior choice than Western digital?
    Corsair cx400 is not accessible at this company; as a result I'm forced on the way to get Fortron.I assume that ASRock 890FX Deluxe 4 is at least 70-80$ extra costly than 890GX EX3, that's the reason why I decided to get the second one. May possibly you advise maybe several better configuration for this amount of money?I plan on the way to make use of it for games frequently, however also for video editing as well as some projects such as AutoCAD.

I will suggest you on the way to obtain the 955 as well as you be able to overclock it with no trouble to match the 965. The 965 is theoretically an improved chip, however except you plan on maxing out your overclock, just grab the 955, they are essentially the same.I would advise getting a different PSU as well Any Seasonic, Silverstone, Enermax available to you?Get at slightest caviar blue, probably black. I for myself keep away from Seagate HDDs. Go samsung F3 or Westerndigital blue/black 640GB. The 640s are extremely fine designed out of all the WDs.