Thread: Can you suggest a TV with Computer configuration

Can you suggest a TV with Computer configuration

Hi Guys, in recent times I purchase a LCD TV 24 inch as well as full HD. It has support intended for computer connection that is being able to be used as monitor. What I bring into being that it has a VGA port. At the moment I desire on the way to purchase a full set i.e. a fully fledged computer. Can someone give pleasure to guide me the cheap as well as most excellent configurations for the same by means of price. I am from Kolkata, India.My most important requirement is playing HD Video as well as a number of racing games.

Re: Can you suggest a TV with Computer configuration

Are you certain that the TV does not have any HDMI or else DVI connector? For the reason that if for full HD resolution if you are going on the way to make use of VGA, there will be superiority loss for certain. On the other hand concerning your computer configuration, give pleasure to fill up the PC building Question Template. After that only we be able to recommend some good configuration.

You are correct regarding the full HD resolution. I imagine it is a typo.I'm trying tough on the way to fit the whole thing inside the budget you have mentioned. On the other hand, please have a number of extra cash prepared if you have on the way to spend a little further.I am from Kolkata as well as I've purchase a similar type of config last week. Therefore providing you the price specific for Kolkata.
    Athlon II X4 630 at 4.5K
    ASUS M4A78LT-M LE at 2.4K
    Kingston 2 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ram at 1.55K
    500 GB Seagate SATA at 1.8k
    LG 22X SATA DVD Writer at 0.9K
    Keyboard & Mouse Foxin at 0.4k
    XFX ATI HD 4650 512 MB GDDR3 at 2.8K
    HDMI cable at 0.5K
    Intex Cabinet without SMPS at 0.7K
    Oddessy 600W PSU at 0.7K
    Total 16.4K. This is healthy optimized system for extremely informal gaming as well as watching full HD movies. You are receiving a good quad core CPU, 2 GB of ram as well as a well-mannered graphics card on the way to assist smooth HD play back by means of post processing filters as well as casual gaming. However if you be able to expand your budget a little, after that get a power color HD 5670 1 GB GDDR5 at 6.2K

What brand as well as model is that LCD TV? As well, two months is a extended time away on the way to be deciding the config/prices at the moment.Presently a few small suggestions from my side.Running an X4 rig on a extremely low price power supply is not exceptionally safe, more than ever in the long run.Getting an X3 435 will not be to a large extent of a downgrade looking on the planned usage I experience.The 1K approx saved may possibly be used on the way to obtain a superior graphics card for several well-mannered gaming experiences.However in this case I will like better it getting diverted towards at slightest a decent a sufficient amount PSU similar to FSP SAGAII 350/400 or else somewhat similar as per what is accessible locally.

As per my knowledge I have as well heard that ATI cards may not provide complete screen display on LCD TV by default as well as suggesting GT220.
    X3 435 at 3.5K approximately
    ASUS M4A78LT-M LE at 2.9K approximately
    Kingston 2GB 1333MHz DDR3 at 1.65K
    500GB Seagate 7200.12 at 1.7K approximately
    SATA DVD Writer at 0.9K approximately
    Keyboard+mouse at 0.5K approximately
    GeForce GT 220 at 3.5K approximately
    Budget cabinet without SMPS - 0.8K-1K approximately
    FSP SAGAII 350 at 1.5K approximately
    Total- Approximately 16.85K

Thanks for your detailed suggestion. I am required to follow your suggestion previous to buying my Rig. I imagine of buying this rig in December. May possibly be immediately previous to buying I will discuss with you formerly again. It’s from Godrej EON make. For the reason that other brands does not give full hd under 32" LCD. As well what I initiate both processor take similar amount of wattage.