Thread: Arctic MX-3 VS GELID GC-2

Arctic MX-3 VS GELID GC-2

I am quite a gaming freak and love to play various games and have been using the gaming console since when I had bought a new PC. But the gaming has become slow because of the heating issues of the graphic card. I don't know what to use to stop this, because as soon as my graphic card starts to get heated, it does not work properly and the game starts to hang very badly. This leads to the restarting of the games or of the whole PC sometimes. I got to start the level once again and it lead to many problems. Please tell me the solution for this as I have heard that the Arctic cooling are the best to use, but I am confused which one to use between the Arctic cooling and Gelid GC.

Re: Arctic MX-3 VS GELID GC-2

Arctic Cooling provides the flagship of providing with the varieties of the cooling options for the graphic cards. The work of the cooler is to draw the cool air from the case of the computer and then pass it through the heat-sink and then to the core chip. Then it is being disposed of the heated air by using the rear case and also it has the aim of the prevention of the circulation of hot air within the case. The Arctic Silencers are said to be specially made for the users of the Nvidia and ATI graphics cards.

I think that the Arctic MX-3 is said to be the best to be used for the cooling purpose because it has been used since before for the cooling of the graphic cards. It is said that the Arctic Cooling is said to use the fan that helps in the floating purpose and the fan which is on vibration is used for the absorbing mounts. In this way it allows the fan to be quite and provide better performance. On the other hand Gelid is said to be used for the cooling purpose only and the only company which develops only the cooling products.

The Gelid GC-1 is said to be a thermal Compound and the cooling of the Gelid is said to be the one which is decent in cooling of the graphic cards. And they may be considered to be the direct successor of the GC-1 compound that we have viewed before and it is said to be one of the most valued offering that can be used for the line up. And also the package of the GELID’s product is said to have including to have a larger tube then the one that was made available with the GC-1.

The Gelid GC is said to have the following specification that has been given below:
    • It has got the feature of optimiaing the heat through the conductivity.
    • They also uses the low resistors which uses the Thermal Resistance.
    • It is not conductive to electrical appliances.
    • A Non-Corrosive substance in nature.
    • With the feature of no Bleeding and no Curing
    • And it weighs upto 7g Net.

It is costing upto Rs.774 and is available in the retailers that are providing this to you.

The previous versions of the ARCTIC MX-2 is said to have wined many awards and based on that the performance of the ARCTIC MX-3 competes with all the other types of the thermal compounds. The compound that has been made is said to have the the carbon micro particles and also this new composition has lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. A guarantee has been assured that this product will remove all the heat that has been dispatched in the GPU and also if it is present in the CPU. It has been tested and proof has been given that the ARCTIC MX-3 is a better option to be used for the computer system. A high performance thermal compound is being used that will help in the reduction of the temperature in the GPU and the CPU.