Thread: Kodak Easy-Share ESP3250 Multifunction Printer not printing in duplex mode

Kodak Easy-Share ESP3250 Multifunction Printer not printing in duplex mode

Hey guys I have problem with my printer that won’t work like my needs. I have Kodak Easy Share ESP3250 multifunction printer that works on Microsoft Windows & 64 bit, has a processor of AMD ATHLON @2.9GHz, Motherboard of ASUS and RAM 2 GB and has a hard drive 500GB. Normally this printer works on network means printing work. I can print only one idea of the printer means not workable in duplex mode. I tried to find the solution on the Microsoft forum but I didn’t get the proper solution from that site. So if you have any solution about this kind of problem that can properly solve my problem and can satisfy me by the result. Any other solution or the suggestion would be greatly accepted. This printer won’t allow me to use its diplex feature, please help me out from this mess.

Re: Kodak Easy-Share ESP3250 Multifunction Printer not printing in duplex mode

First you just clean your system registry and the files that normally associated to your printer, if you want to solve this problem. You also remove your printer from the server; you may get your result. To remove printer from the server just go to print manager and then go to driver in that select remove driver package, after completing this process just restart your system, you might get your solution means you can see that your printer works normally after doing this task.

This problem mostly arise if you have not installed the printer driver properly. you can make your printer work nice by just removing old driver and reinstall that driver again. to do this you have to follow some step are as follow :- start the widows explorer then just rename the entire file and the folder. This might help you to come out from these printing issues and after trying this I hope that your printer work normally and allow you to print in the duplex mode.

If your system is not able to load your Kodak Easy-Share ESP3250 Multifunction Printer driver then might you get this type of error means not able to print any pages. Printer driver might get corrupted by any virus so just scan your computer with updated antivirus. After scanning reinstall the driver this might helpful to you. If you have bad connector or has a loose connection than also system not allow you to print anything. So think over this solution and try your best.

---- You can fix these issues by simply renaming the entire folder at which your printer is working on your network. To rename the file just right click on the file and select rename or you can do this by simply doing following step:- c:\windows\system32\spool\printers and c:\windows\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86, this is just example. Try this solution; I am not so sure that it works on your system.

This printer has default option for the Duplex printing. By mistakly if you have disabled that option from the setting option may cause this kind of error. To fix this enable the print dialog box which allow you to print in duplex mode. If duplex option is disabled in any cases then your printer might get confused in the process of printing or it could possible that it can break the process for each page. So try this solution as per my concern you might get satisfy and get proper solution.

I think I have a solution for this kind of problem, to complete this task just follow the step and solve this error on your own.
    1-> in the file menu command select print option, in that select printer name and click on preference.
    2-> after clicking preference one dialog box appear in that select plain paper as the Type setting.
    3-> then select basic print option and after that click on layout tab on the setting windows.
    4-> then click on duplex printing, and you will see that your printer works nicely.
    This is the only solution that I can give you try this.