Thread: Mobility Modder .NET not working with ATI Radeon Mobility X1700

Mobility Modder .NET not working with ATI Radeon Mobility X1700

I just trying to running ATI Radeon Mobility X1700 on an ASUS F3JP, re-appropriated to run XP relatively than Vista.
    Display Devices :
    Card name: ATI Mobility Radeon X1700
    Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
    Chip type: ATI Mobility Radeon X1700
    DAC type: Internal DAC(500MHz)
    Device Key: Enum\PCI\
    Device Identifier: { }
    So please provide help to me. As I already told that, I have problem of Mobility Modder .NET which is not working with ATI Radeon Mobility X1700.

Re: Mobility Modder .NET not working with ATI Radeon Mobility X1700

I have a V1JP Asus laptop among an X1700. Ati drivers download does not work. Asus OEM crap does not exertion. Driver paradise Catalyst both mobile and normal in mixture with .Net Mobility Modding does work. HELP I am going fanatical. I think I am going to call Asus support and attempt my extremely finest not to shout them to hard of hearing. And I am as well full of activity trying to get XP working in its place of vista. Why? Give some ideas and some opinion for this.

I as well got the trouble with this. Asus drivers updated 29th March 2010. And the mobility Modder doesn’t work? Got it working prior, but determined to update the drivers as my display in progress performing strange. And currently I just get Setup did not discover a driver well-matched with your present hardware or operating system .setup will at this time exit.

To secure this you must edit this in notepad, MS word or in any other text editor application files: CX_7xxxx.INI, INSTALL.INI in C:\ATI\SUPPORT\. Explore or search for line opening with R6_67= string and replace it with R6_85=, R6_88= with R6_86=, R6_89= with R6_87=. The accurate strings will look like R6_85=DriverPath_R6_85, and so further. I did not attempt Vista drivers; maybe there is no setup hardware matter.

I have the similar issue as samar69; I have Asus laptop and have used mobility modder.net earlier, worked okay, tried using fresh 8.12 catalyst drivers. It said that later than installing the whole thing to system32 it could not find driver well-matched with system, afterward while I reboot, it uses old Asus vga drivers and says Radeon is disabled because it has no drivers when I went to hardware and software manager, I installed the driver from there, and it seemed to work, but each time I reboot it goes back to windows drivers, and I have wide screen so 1024x728 looks awful or terrible. Please any help would be respected; I just wish to even roll back so my screen is usual yet again.