Thread: Ati Mobility Radeon x1400 and Catalyst 10.6 in Windows 7 x64

Ati Mobility Radeon x1400 and Catalyst 10.6 in Windows 7 x64

I required installing the newest drivers for my graphic card. Therefore I downloaded catalyst 10.6, downloaded mobility Modder and the newest beta for catalyst 9.1 and Modder the drivers in the Ati/support/. I speculated how quick he modded, it wasn’t even a second, I can keep in mind that it took much longer a year, suchlike. I attempted to install the driver over the setup.exe. I think he didn’t mod the catalyst in the exact way; so I tried to install over the device manager and tried each single “.inf”, but no one has worked. Therefore I tried the mobility Modder once more, once more quick as torment modded every single time. I just started the setup.exe another time; Over the device manager the similar as over. So what can I do to free of that trouble? I really don’t understood how remove this issue and how I come out from this issue. Please suggest something.

Re: Ati Mobility Radeon x1400 and Catalyst 10.6 in Windows 7 x64

I have installed 10.2 legacies the recent past and it worked. The difficulty was that he has not comprehensive the sheet. He forever stayed at the inhabitant resolution and my games were running in a tiny frame in the central point with a large fat black margin. So anyone please give me some solutions for this. Catalysts I have not establish a way out for this.

I have a Sony Vaio laptop with ATI mobility Radeon HD5650 GPU. It is a straight performing card but it can act better with updated drivers. ATI has in recent times initiated or launched drivers for their mobility series GPU's which supports most OEM notebook manufacturers, unluckily SONY is not one of them. This means that I am not able to download and install the most modern catalyst driver for my notebook. I hope I could utilize Mobility Modder, but as lots of you be acquainted with it does not as of yet support the newest catalyst. What I want to know is how I can insert my notebook’s vendor code to the newest catalyst drivers so that I will be able to install the newest drivers on my notebook. I recognize I have to insert something to a few “.inf” of the driver, but I am not certain which one, and I am certain if that is all that has to be done. So here I need some help of you, please someone help me.

I suppose these are 10.3a which appears to have been inveterate the similar as 10.3final. I establish the straight download link for the Mobility drivers for those of us with Notebooks whose manufacturers selected out of the mobility installer. Installed and working enormous on my Sony Vaio FW, Mobility Radeon. It worked for me as well as my Toshiba laptop with its 4560 is on the select out catalog. Let me know if they assist you or some others out there and what card or laptop combo you are running.

ATI Catalyst Mobility Display Driver for Windows XP is a corroboration efficacy to conclude if Catalyst Mobility is well-matched with your system and download the driver. Notebook Manufacturers and System Integrators
    • maintained or supported:
    1. Alienware
    2. Clevo
    3. ECS
    4. Falcon Northwest
    5. FIC
    6. Fujitsu Siemens
    7. Mitac
    8. MSI
    9. NEC-CI
    10. Pro-Star
    11. RockDirect
    12. Sager
    13. Velocity Micro
    • Graphics technologies supported:
    1. ATI Mobility Radeon X1800
    2. ATI Mobility Radeon X1400
    3. ATI Mobility Radeon X1300
    4. ATI Mobility Radeon X800
    5. ATI Mobility Radeon X700
    6. ATI Mobility Radeon X300
    7. ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 series
    8. ATI Mobility Radeon 9600 series

Let me attempt to make clear my problem. I have been using Windows 7 Beta Build 7000 or 7057 x64 without a great deal of problem. At initial it did not be familiar with my video card but later than updating or running the advance performance tools, it downloaded and installed successfully. On the other hand later than upgrading to build 7077 that is no longer the case; it is running using integrated graphics. Is there a few ways to make Windows 7 find or utilize such driver? Since the ATI support page it is pretty much hopeless as far as laptop video cards are anxious.