Thread: Is the Intel D865gbf compatible to mac os leopard

Is the Intel D865gbf compatible to mac os leopard

I have been using the apple Mac computer from the past one and half year. It is running with the Leopard Operating system. Now it’s a time for me to do some upgrades with my Mac. I am preferably a fan of Intel and its product. So I want buy a new mother board from Intel. The motherboard name is Intel D865gbf. But I have doubt about that whether its drivers are compatible to Mac or its Os leopard? Is it really suitable for the Mac computer? Do the Other peripherals in my Mac will work with this motherboard?

Re: Is the Intel D865gbf compatible to mac os leopard

The D865GBF is the Desktop board from Intel. It has an mPGA478 socket that will support Intel Processor. As I know that this driver is compatible with Mac computers. You will get the latest updates from the internet. There are several websites that provides the Mac compatible Drivers. But I have a only doubt that whether it is compatible to leopard or not because I couldn’t find the desired result about its compatibility. I think you should acquire the suggestion from the Hardware Retailers. I don’t want give any wrong information or suggestion.

As I gone through your problem I found the different types of result during the search. If found that the Intel D865gbf board drivers are more compatible to the Windows OS systems rather than the Mac OS. You will find the drivers and compatibility drivers for Windows editions and also for server’s editions very quickly. The thing is that some of its drivers are capable with Mac OS. But I don’t have any clue about that what are those Os versions. You can ask the Intel customer service center or the Apple Customer service center for further Information.

The Intel D865gbf motherboard works with several Intel Processors. The board is compatible for all processor from oldest to the latest versions. Its Bios updates were available for Windows Only. For now I think it is available for MaC OS X and also for some of the Linux Distribution. The latest thing I noticed that there several misconception between the Windows version drivers and the Mac drivers. I am sorry to say that I was unable to find the solution or information but I am keep trying on it.

The recent result shows me that there are several features and drawbacks in Intel D865gbf motherboard. The board includes Intel i85P/PE/i848P Chipset. The bios version available for this is BF86510A.86A.0077.P25. The LAN works perfectly on this. The only thing is the audio is not recognized in this board but there is no lacking in sound. It works fine as it was. The sound drivers are available to download only for Windows.