Thread: Hp laserjet p2035 driver for mac

Hp laserjet p2035 driver for mac

I have recently updated my system OS X.6 and purchased the HP LaserJet 2035n. In this I am getting bugs and also the driver is not in the drop down list. Printer will install additional drivers that are in the list but does not print correctly, and it will run under a general Laser driver. I am also not able to find the driver on my computer in OS X optional installs, or on the the LaserJet install disk. I have also tried the new software in this but I am not able to solve this. where can I find the driver?

Re: Hp laserjet p2035 driver for mac

In this I am also facing little bit issue. In this I tried to use this printer to print business checks. If you load checks in the paper tray it pulls them from the top and prints on the reverse side. There is no way to organize the checks to print in sequence. The single sheet feeder is quirky. The printer is very noisy. The last printer I had was an HP1300 and it was wonderful until the fuser didn't work. So if you have any kinds of important solution related to this issue then please help me.

Like you guys I have also go through this issue but after installing the latest driver and after booting the system my problem gets fixed. So I will suggest you also to go for the driver and after doing this even your issue is not getting fixed. So I think you are installing the older driver so you search for the latest driver on the web and I think within a fraction of time you will get the link of the site and from there you can download the latest driver and install in your system.I hope you will get your solution back.

Hey friends I just want to thank you over here because I am also going through the same situation but in this when I read your post at that time I have tried that and after trying this I got the solution. Before this I have tried many of the solution which is told by most of the user on to the different forum site but in this when I tried that my problem completely get solved now I do not have any kind of issue in this. I will also suggest others who are facing this if they want they can go for this I hope it will work in their case.