Thread: MASHITA UJ890AS ATA Device driver can’t load by computer.

MASHITA UJ890AS ATA Device driver can’t load by computer.

I am not so much familiar with the computer but yes I can say that I am not noob. From last too many days I am facing a problem that my computer is not working properly cue to driver. I have system that work under Microsoft Window 7, ASUS motherboard, processor of AMD ATHLON @ 2.7GHz, and has MASHITA UJ890AS DVD writer. My system is not loading the device driver means could say that this writer is corrupted or has some kind of damaged. I have a great confusion and I can’t get figure it out. Is there is anybody out there who help me out from this mess. Any suggestion would greatly appreciate.

Re: MASHITA UJ890AS ATA Device driver can’t load by computer.

If I were at your place I just restore the system. This might happen if your computer has any update which may be done by yourself. This is so simple just click on start then all programs then accessories and system restore. After clicking on system restore one big window will be displayed in that look for restore point date means it’s a date in which you have update something. Just select that date and select next. Your system seems to work like fine after restart the computer. Try this solution this might help you.

---- I also suffer from this kind of problem, this problem sometime arise is you have delete any registry of your driver. You can simply resolve this problem by using any tool which return your registry means your system can get back that driver registry. Deletion of registry some time automatically done due to kind of virus. Try this I nit so sure that it help you.

Due to some reason if you have uninstall that driver by mistakenly then only you face this problem. So if you want to resolve this problem just install that DVD driver will help you out and you device might work properly as you want means as your requirement.

To fix this problem just remove all device driver then install again. You after try this just update your device driver which help you to come out from this situation. This problem may arise if your driver registry is deleted due to some virus you can modify your device registry by using any tool. This solution might help you and I not so sure about this.

If you really want to fix this problem then you just refer a solution which given by Microsoft. Its Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services will scan your computer and detect the main reason for this problem, it will six all the problem automatically and suppose in case if it can’t find the actual problem it offers you some additional resources. This is not so guaranteed solution so just try your luck with this only this might help you.