Thread: UPS mac Thermal Printer in the company of Leopard

UPS mac Thermal Printer in the company of Leopard

We replace our organization computers by iMacs this week to make an effort to minor client error as well as such other thing.We found that we be capable of printing our UPS labels by means of LP2844 printer at the moment except we have a problem. The label doesn't FIT properly. I take away margins at what time printing on the way to the thermal as well as set the label dimension. However as soon as it prints there is a high-quality inch or additional on every side of white space as well as the label won't fit toward the sides. Still clicking "Fit to ..." doesn't help.Anybody have some information or ideas on how to acquire this to work? Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestion.

Re: UPS mac Thermal Printer in the company of Leopard

I would like to know some additional information so that we can provide any suggestion to get rid of this trouble.
    1.Which software you are using and what version of driver are you using?
    2.Have you tried doing File-> Page setup and are you using the correct orientation for your labels?

I am having UPS supplied Eltron 2844 all along by means of standard web shipping. As soon as you right click to download the label as well as attempt to print using the UPS Printer within MAC OS 10.5 Leopard the prints are moreover too small also of poor quality or means to great an span 2 labels. I play through every one printer page setup as well as exact printer settings to no benefit. I even also attempted using Pixelmator in order to change resolution as well as size, however still the same output. Is anyone else too having same issue let me know? Provide any suggestion as It's becoming quite frustrating.

My understanding is that by means of Endicia software, the labels print perfectly, however at what time I grab the image from the UPS page as well as try to print from Preview, the image is of reduced quality plus UPS gentleman tells me that it is unscannable.I have yet not tried right clicking the image and select printing this may work.An additional strange obsession is that at what time I grab along with print from Preview on an HP 5740 the image comes elsewhere through parts that are green-- also unscannable. When print in portrait mode the image is cut off on the bottom as well as left side. There are third party solution are available but are pricey ranging from $300 for one driver.To recapitulate, Endicia's software prints vast labels, printing from UPS's site has not been acceptable thus extreme.

I should inform you that NRGSoft has software that is about $299which is a lot cheaper as compare to $749 price. In the newest mac OSX you be able to manually install that Thermal 2844 by means of the EPL 1.3 driver. On the other hand, you will knowledge a epl2 caution. If we be able to figure out whatever thing I will allow you be familiar with. I have tried the trial version of NRGSoft also I for myself did not like it because it could not distinguish two of my clients addresses.
    I am using Parallels which I imagine is an excellent financial deal. The trouble I am running keen on is that Parallels is not recognizing this machine. I advise buying Parallels since you be able to make use of it intended for additional thing always.

I establish a repair by means of VMware. I am using their trial version. Parallels did not distinguish the Zebra LP 2844 at time when I attached it. On the other hand, it acknowledged all extra USB devices. The single obsession is I as well use Endicia. Endicia at a standstill prints fine in OSX. VMware recognized the Zebra as well as the labels print fine. I make use of the UPS Internet site. The single obsession is I have to print a Test Page initial in VMware first after that the UPS label will print properly. In the beginning we uninstalled Endicia on the way to troubleshoot as a result there was no inconsistency of attention. VMware printed the UPS labels perfectly with not having on the way to print the test page. We spend whole day on this furthermore got tired of troubleshooting this problem. For at the moment I am wasting a label before every print job. This sucks however it is just work around I have found.