Thread: Samsung 500GB Hard disk is not detected in Disk Management

Samsung 500GB Hard disk is not detected in Disk Management

I have very strange problem with my computer that I can’t get figure it out so I need your help. I have system that has motherboard of ASUS P7P55D-E Deluxe, processor of AMD ATHLON @2.9 GHz, SAMSUNG Hard drive of 500GB, RAM 4GB(2 x 2), and this all hardware working under Microsoft Window 7 operating system. The actual problem is that my hard drive is not detecting is the Disk management means it is disappeared from it but some time it appeared. Some time only DVD drive remains in the list not other drive.
    This drive is visible in the windows explorer and work very nicely. So please anyone has a solution for this kind of problem please help me out from this mess. I want to know that under what problem my system is running?

Re: Samsung 500GB Hard disk is not detected in Disk Management

The main reason behind this problem is that your computer is surrounded with the viruses. Some anti virus can find this virus if it is updated manually. So to solve this just install fresh window 7 and then scan your computer without opening any other drive means any partition. This is the only solution for this kind of situation.

This is the major problem that your computer has but don’t worry below solution will definitely help you. Your computer has TDSS rootkit virus and your system is not detecting your hard drive actually. This virus came from net and not allows you to do any task properly.
    The main task of this virus is to give some damaged to the hard disk, this virus automatically stored in hard drive boot sector. So just turn off all the drive restore point and install new copy of window 7and then scan your machine will definitely help you to come out from this mess.

If your hard drive has a bad sector, it will exactly work like this. If you are running your system in 64 bit then reassign it to 32 bit and then find your hard drive in disk management. Suppose it work then reinstall your operating system with fresh CD or DVD. Your hard drive is working properly then there is some problem with the File system only. So it will help you just do this what I say.

This problem may arise if your I/O port has some internal damaged. This is the only medium from which your hard drive is connected with the motherboard. To solve this problem just repair that port or change it and try again. The other solution is that just scan your computer with updated anti virus because this problem might arise due to some virus. As per my idea this might help you.