Thread: Steel series 7h headphone not recognizing by system

Steel series 7h headphone not recognizing by system

Hey guys I am suffering from such a big problem and I can’t think about that problem. I have gigabyte motherboard, processor of Intel dual core@2.8GHz; RAM 4GB and Microsoft Window 7 operating system. While watching any movie or playing any game I simply use Steel series 7h headphone rather than speaker, but my sound card is not recognize my headphone when I plug into the sound port.
    But the strange thing is that it works fine sometime and this headphone has USB slot and when I plug in the slot I face the same situation again. The other problem is that I have 8 USB port but only two ports allow this headphone to work nicely. Anybody has a solution about this problem please share with me.

Re: Steel series 7h headphone not recognizing by system

This problem may arise if your motherboard has some sort with that headphone slot. To resolve this you can simply check your computer to any hardware shop, this is the place where you can fix this kind of problem. Due to overpower it might be possible that your motherboard slot get damaged. This is the only solution that I can tell you from which you can solve your problem.
    In The Absence Of Light
    Darkness Prevail's

If your headphone output connector has a loose connection then only you will face this kind of situation. You just replace your headphone or you can check your headphone in other system. Your USB port if get damaged due to some reason or has corrupt extension slot, it won’t allow headphone to throw sound means can’t able to output any voice. So as per my suggestion you can simply change your headphone or just repair your USB slot. Try this solution defiantly help you out.
    "Me fail English!? That unpossible!"

This problem might get occur if your headphone is not connected properly with the motherboard. This is the possible that your motherboard has slight damaged with the port. Your sound card might get corrupted for this only reason your headphone is not working properly when you card plug into the port without USB extension.
    This is also possible that Your USB port might get corrupted if your system crashes suddenly or you have turn off your computer directly from the switch. Your other port is working nicely so just plug into them and enjoy the sound.