Thread: Netbook Containing SSD Drives

Netbook Containing SSD Drives

I am using the net-book since long time and was using the net-book only for browsing and viewing of image files. but recently I wanted a modification for my net-book by adding the features of the SSD drive in it. Also my preference is that I should get the battery life of 4hrs and also the SSD with the specification of 32GB and the CPU with the Intel Atom 450. I have heard that the 1201n has got the desirable performance with 3 hrs of battery life and on the contrary the performance of 1005pe is not up to par. Please if any one could suggest me which is the one that suits me the best.

Re: Netbook Containing SSD Drives

Don't plan for putting a SSD drive individually in your system that can cause you more money and you won't be able to afford that. The best option is that look at the Acer's Timeline 3810t, they have launched a version with Intel SSD with 10 hrs of battery life which is higher then your expectation. It is just 1.4 kg and having a screen of 13 inches. It has a ULV Core 2 Solo/Duo processor inside it which makes it a better option to opt for.

On the contrary ASUS Eee PC 1005PE is having the Intel Diamondville 1.6GHz Atom N270 or N280 processor that gives it a better performance and also the it has a reduced package of the Intel and has got a thinner package and a 2.8 pound chassis. The 1005PE covers the major features of bases when it comes to ports, which includes three USB ports, VGA, Ethernet, an SD card slot, and also has a headphone/microphone jacks.their is one more additional feature that is hidden behind the battery that is a SIM card slot.

The ASUS Eee PC 1201N is a custom built Netbook and doesn't seem one. The 1201N is loaded with dual-core Intel Atom processor, and NVIDIA Ion graphic card, with the Windows 7 Home Premium in it, and 2GB of RAM make it the most powerful netbook that had ever grace the purchase pages of Amazon. So while making choices the preferred would be the ASUS Eee PC 1201N and is one of the best to use for the expectations that you wanted in your net-book.

You can also consider buying a smaller laptop rather then the net-book option. Net-books are better option, but the thing is that I have heard that the space is low and also the internet stuff saving cannot be done properly in that. Some of the Net-books don't have the facility of playing the you-tube videos. And the option of buying the 13 inch laptops is better then buying a net-book.

And if the above solutions are not working then you can continue by taking the HDD drive, that is commonly used for the net books that are working. If you try and take a newer laptop that has a little less then the net book but works similar to the net book and also provide better performance then the net books.