Thread: Cyborg R.A.T. 9 Gaming Mouse

Cyborg R.A.T. 9 Gaming Mouse

My brother have bought a new desktop computer system which seems to be great. Honestly, I am not used to with computer stuffs so I really don't know that how powerful this desktop is but still I just know that it is an Intel Core i7 machine with the beautiful monitor. Only thing which I didn't like on this desktop is mouse. As I would be using this desktop only for gaming, I would like to have a nice wireless mouse on it. I have heard many things about the Cyborg R.A.T. Mouse which has its latest one ie. R.A.T 9. Can somebody tell me that how this mouse is to use? I mean it looks to techy that I felt to confirm about using it because I don't want mouse which just looks good and no good feeling for using it.

Re: Cyborg R.A.T. 9 Gaming Mouse

Free yourself and go to wireless mouse with high-end RAT 9. The power and performance of the RAT 7 combined with wireless technology for next generation gaming experience. This mouse has wireless 2.4Ghz technology without latency - a response time of 1ms amazing you enable swift as lightning. Sans-fil/Dock receiver rechargeable - Of all the parties, the TAR 9 delivered with two lithium-ion batteries, the player supports 24/24 and 7 / 7. One placed in the TAR, while the other is charging in the dock, and allow the player to perform a hot swap where and when he wants.

Now you can target every flying shot by using Cyborg R.A.T 9. You just need to use software programming ST to set your desired speed accuracy (sensitivity of the mouse) then just keep the marksmanship to calm the movement of your mouse at the appropriate time. You can say your mouse as a deadly weapon that will hit your enemy where it hurts. It gives you 5600 DPI - With the 'twin-eye', a new generation laser sensor that reads each line separately for extreme precision, the RAT 9 monitors up to 6 meters per second. Professional players and favoring low sensitivity with high speed therefore will benefit from accurate and optimal monitoring.

Ideally, this is not for you to get used to a gaming mouse but the mouse to adjust depending on the shape of your hand, your habits and your preferences! For this, the Cyborg RAT 9 allows you to adjust the thumb grip and the length and width of your mouse. Also adjust the mouse weight according to your requirements thanks to its weight of 45 grams in total. Moreover, for a perfect fit to your preference and the type of game, the Cyborg mouse RAT 9 serves to adjust the resolution of its sensor 25 to 5600 dpi in increments of 25 dpi.

At first glance, the TAR 7 that we were able to have hands perplexing as its design is tortured yet, once in hand it is a real treat and if by chance the mouse was too small or too large you could still suit you...Mad Catz has indeed thought about different systems that extend the mouse, but also to expand and even change its cover! In addition, the weight of 30 grams are proposed for the heavier or lighter and the technical details are not left with a sensor that can go up to 5600dpi and support a speed of 6 meters per second. In short, this mouse has so far amazed and the only downside seems to be its price.

5 programmable buttons - Combine your programmable buttons with the regular 2 buttons left and right mouse to get a total of 7 buttons available to defeat your competitors. Assign your actions related to the programmable buttons to create your own profile. Adjustable weight system - Do you like it easy or hard? You may change the weight according to your playing style? No matter, the Council is meeting all your needs. 5 or 6-gram weights are added or removed quickly and give you the perfect handling. If you do not use the weights, you can keep them safe in the supplied box Cyborg.

High-tech products and high performance, aimed at people who love games. The problem with these products is that sometimes we are paying for technology that applied to the game is not going to take advantage. RAT 9, rather than a mouse that looks like a transformer that will be opened at any time in our hand. It is wireless, until recently mouse "to play" and "wireless" were not terms that get along very well, we should expect to see the reviews of the pileup to see how it behaves. Has no less than 5600 DPI with a laser sensor is programmable and comes with a set of weights. It is powered by lithium batteries and has 7 buttons and three preset modes.