Thread: Battery life of Logitech G700 gaming mouse

Battery life of Logitech G700 gaming mouse

I have just bought a new Wireless Gaming Mouse which is Logitech G700 and it performs well but I have a doubt about its battery life as it does not seems to be long lasting as when I used this mouse for about 8 hours then its battery notification light goes from 3 green lights to 1. Mostly this mouse was used for the gaming. Now I am gonna notice that how much time it is going to take to charge itself up to its max limit. I don't know that how much longer this mouse can work but still if there is anybody using the same mouse then please provide me some information or an experience about the battery life of Logitech G700.

Re: Battery life of Logitech G700 gaming mouse

I am using the same mouse but unluckily my mouse does not run even for 8 hours. I guess I was using my mouse so badly while playing Virtual Cop that it drained to its last battery light just in 5 hours. So I consider your mouse as a best one which drains in 8 hours after heavy gaming. I guess there is nothing wrong with your mouse still you may discuss about the same from your dealer but could it be okay with my mouse, No!!! There is no meaning to use such mouse for gaming if it gets drained in 4-5 hours or is it something wrong with my mouse?

I have seen many Logitech G700 users on different forums and most of them were having problem with the battery life of this amazing mouse. Actually no matter how amazing a mouse would be if its battery does not have long lasting support. I have seen one post of user who was saying that the weak point of this mouse is only a battery. So it might happen that Logitech haven't made this mouse for long hours of gaming. May be you have to live with its low battery most of the time.

I guess the battery indicator does not seem quite reliable. But two days of autonomy (in use most of the day) it is my experience. That is to say two days between full load and the mouse stops completely. Since we can change the battery which may make you considering that the larger capacity improves things. That said it takes between 3 and 4 hours for it to be fully charged after being fully discharged, so if leaving the computer on overnight is not a problem, just plug the mouse at that time, and this case more problems of autonomy.

I have got some information about the mouse which you are using currently on your computer system. Suppose your wireless mouse have got drained out to its minimum charge and you cannot even thing about gaming by using this mouse then it is not like that you won't be able to use that mouse on your system. Even if there is no battery inside your mouse, You can use it by connecting it to the USB port of your machine. And it would much better if you have some kind of portable charger which can charge up the battery of your mouse without putting battery inside the mouse so that you can use your mouse by USB while its battery gets charged.

After all the battery life of your mouse depends on the usage of the same. Actually Virtua Cop is the game which uses the Mouse more then that of keyboard and you just cannot count how much time you are using the clicks of your mouse, So it might happen that due to this game your mouse won't be able to perform well. I suggest you to check your mouse's battery on some other game which may not drain your mouse's battery so quickly. Still if you are noticing the battery problem on your mouse then you must contact with the dealer from where you have bought it to claim warranty or to get a replacement.

At first I was afraid for the battery, but it works like a mobile phone: the last bcp stick battery is longer than the others, and I managed to play several hours in the red, even in gaming mode. Especially since the charging system is set up very naturally: the load is very fast, one light before going to bed and mouse was bloated on the next day. Level accuracy is clearly the ultimate. In early gaming mode (1000htz etc. ....) was too sensitive for me. But I did taste price, and now it's a killer accuracy. The wheel is the only slightly improved, with a serrated fashion too soft. Otherwise we feel it is sturdy, heavy, and very handy (scroling left and right really soft mode described super nice ....). I tend to say that its weight may hamper a big FPS player, who probably feel pain after 6-7 hours for example Quake Live.