Thread: Newer Version Of RASOR For Textmode Driver Utility

Newer Version Of RASOR For Textmode Driver Utility

I have been using the driver utilities for many of the purposes of the computer, that helps me to use the install the drives in the computer. I have heard that the newer version of RASOR helps to connect the drives easily. The newer version uses the new technique for slip streaming and have heard that the integration to the installation software is quite quick. Please tell me as how the performance of the newer version of RASOR is and tell me whether it is good to use this or not. And do tell me if anyone can integrate this driver with this program.
    Last edited by avesh; 05-11-2010 at 12:04 AM.

Re: Newer Version Of RASOR For Textmode Driver Utility

Yes the newer version of the RASOR called the RASOR Alpha 4 has been launched. To download the newer version you got to just run the RASOR and it will automatically download the newer version. The RASOR newer ability is to integrate the driver with the program and also by using the slipstream convert the file to the original software. Through the slipstream you can upgrade the installation techniques of drives in the computer and the newer version can help you to integrate the drives with the program which is one of the ultimate features that can be provided by the newer RASOR version.

For the newer version of RASOR to run you have to have the following are the list of the supported devices or also you may call the devices as the drivers that supports the newer version of the RASOR. The below list can give you the overview of with what you are going to tackle down:
    • Acard AEC-671x
    • Acard AEC-6880
    • Adaptec Ultra160 Family
    • nVidia nvRaid
    • Silicon Image SiL 3x12A Raid
    • Silicon Image SiL 3114 Raid
    • 3ware 6000 Series
    • 3ware 7000/8000 Series (*verified*, trainee)
    • Acard AEC-67160

I got the newer version of the RASOR but I don't know how to install the newer version of the RASOR in my computer. The text-mode driver utility is the awesome system that helps slipstream possible in the computer and then covert the software to the original software. Please help me out with the set-up system and also the method of installation in the computer system.

For the downloading of the newer version of the Alpha of RASOR you got to run the Rasor.exe file then use the right-click option and then save the file. You don't need to install or perform certain steps to perform the saving and putting the newer version of the RASOR in your desktop machine. Don't try to do something weird on the because it is likely to cause to many problems just simply restart the software as soon as you download the newer version of it. This should help you tyo download the newer version of the RASOR and get it start its working on to your computer.

When you have downloaded the newer version of the RASOR you got to put all the files in its own directory. It does not allow you to do any register entries and also to do anything in outside the directory and also show on which directory you are going to work on. the .Net framework is the essential part to run the RASOR on to your system.It has also got the feature of grabbing the newer version of the drivers to download. Reset is the normal version for program to get the driver details, and then the program will append to the existing file called the winnt.sif or it can generate the new version of it. Also after the integration it will crate its own folders and files to copy all the files.