Thread: Looking for printer with compatible cartridge

Looking for printer with compatible cartridge

I suppose to buy a new printer for all my office work but I could not come across any proper decision to go with which one. And I have heard from many of the people that they are use the cheap varieties of cartridge and some of them are using compatible cartridge for printer. So I am bit of confuse to go with which one. If anyone having knowledge on this then please reply me. Any suggestions will appreciate. Thanks in advance.

Re: Looking for printer with compatible catridge

I have search regarding your question, And i think if you want to print lot of black and white document print then, i think you should go with the canon printer. Because this printer is having very fast and with easy available cartridge. Or else if you want to take color prints of documents then i think your should go with Inkjet laser printer for all your office work. I am using the same in my office and think you should you go with these. I hope this advice may help you.

The HP all in one officejet printer 6500 is having many of functionalities that will help you to work fast Printing, scanning, faxing and copier are the functions of this printer. This printer is performs fast task than that of other printers. You get four ink cartridge with this printer and you can save money by changing only your individual cartridges that is finished and also if your return them to the HP Planet Partners, then you can get recycle cartridges for free. So I recommend you to go with this one.

I was also looking for all in one printer for my business use. Then one of my friends suggested me to go for Epson printer which is small in the size and having multifunction. This printer is also having wireless and wired networking that makes it easy for users. The standalone fax feature make it special than other. I am very satisfied after getting this printer for my business use. If you are having any other query then reply me.

Re: Looking for printer with compatible cartridge

In my point view the best printer brand is the Lexmark. The Lexmark Interact S605 available with the multifunction. This device print, copies, scans. The main feature of this printer that is, it connects wirelessly with an efficient user experience assisted by touch screen and with customizable widgets called “SmartSolutions." You can use this printer for your business as well as also for your home work.