Thread: Anybody Purchasing Razer BlackWidow

Anybody Purchasing Razer BlackWidow

Here I want to purchase Razer BlackWidow but I am not able to get the ultimate one from here. So if anybody purchasing the Razer BlackWidow and if it is the ultimate I mean here that if it is ordinary then please tell me. I know that the ordinary version of this is of very high price. And whatever essential things are require in this they are also of very high priced. So that is why I just require the addition of Backlighting. So please help me.

Re: Anybody Purchasing Razer BlackWidow

Regarding this I have got the pre order in this. I did transport this up in this extremely forum a short while ago, and the Ultimate edition will go satisfactorily with an original Death Adder Respawn I believe, on one occasion it comes out. I am already utilizing a Sphex mouse mat, so I will be all-Razer come in 3rd or 4th week of November. And here I also want to know that from where you are buying these. Related to this I have found only one.

I do not think like that according to me the price of ultimate edition is quite fair. No problem I know, you would be unsure why so classy when Logitech offers their G series keyboard with backlighting for much less. Well On the other hand the blackwidow is automatic of course. That’s the major part they are doing publicity over here. To light all key turn out to be very hard and it wants 1 tiny LED to be used for every key. There is additional backlit mechanical keyboard available and they are every one more expensive than the blackwidow.

Before purchasing this I would like to test it once. And my intension is to replace this with my G110 because I am also getting tired from this. So other than this I do not have any other reason to switch this. And also I am conspired by the ordinary edition though; I not at all actually liked the publicity stunt that is going with the "Ultimate" edition. But even though if I get satisfied by the testing then I will surely go for this.

I am also very much worry about to try to cherry keyboard. I keep in mind that when Das Keyboard came out and buck spring completes a comeback for gaming. And in this I have also tried the display model of a Steelseries 7G at a store. And related to this my experience is that it is little bit mushy and weak. But the USB pass through is good one. Currently I have an apple slim keyboard with that. And in this I have gotten an error which is, when I use the laser mouse in this at that time so at that time I got the error message which is saying that “Power draw was too much”. And there is no any issue if I use the optical mouse. So please is you have any suggestion related to this then help me.