Thread: Air penetrator fans in Silverstone RV02

Air penetrator fans in Silverstone RV02

Enormous news for everyone; only required to provide a heads-up: I currently bought a Silverstone Raven RV02 and have exposed with a grand happiness that it currently comes with 3 Air Penetrator fans!!! They have been advanced from the ones featured, creating the case and yet improved option and improved cooling performance. If you are fine with a mesh 3HDD hard drive cage, which necessitates removal of 8 screws to insert a HDD, from the frontage of the case, but it is additional set and forgets.

Re: Air penetrator fans in Silverstone RV02

I am waiting for my display to turn up earlier than actually using it. At the present I have plugged my PSU and a combine USB plugs without any problem. PSU was a minor ache as it is a C19 plug and the cable is too broad, and the genuine PSU connector is close from the case edge. I warped or twisted it thus there is no damage on the connector or case and at present it is in good working. DVI or VGA adaptors won't adjust though. For the period of the concise power on, I could perceive a bit of HDD scratching despite the evidently quiet HDD mounting or I contain a Spin point F1 and a F3.

Sounds lovely, but the thing is the mesh 8 screw HDD cage is actually uncertain, and no symbol of the E version with the FT02 5xHDD cage. AND BT was proverb that the non red interior FT02 would be cheaper, but it is similar to £170 - £180 provide or obtain a surface or side window!! That is really not reasonable or affordable. While the R3 with a couple additional fans is still cheaper than even the RV02, stuff or you can say that these things are not appearing superior for Silverstone from me, which I am irritated about, because I was energized and excited.

I imagine that for the cost of the RV02 you do obtain 1 X 10cm fan and 3 X 16cm AP fans, which sell for $24 each, and an extremely fine chassis or framework apart from a number of details. It is excellent cost, and great performance, even with all three fans at low or you can also say that at near to the ground speed. Working in it is no dissimilar from working in a conservative method, as you still place it flat on the table. PSU installation was supposed to be complicated, but holding it along with one hand and turning the thumbscrews with the other was simple. There is a tiny part which you can twist afterwards to support the PSU awake, only in case. This night I left it running assign low down, did not problem me. Still, it is a little louder than the evaluation led me to believe.

I am fresher here sure. I mean no contempt, but I have to make certain this line is not bogus. I prearranged the FT02 last to last week, staggered on this line seeming to observe if the RV02-E was ever going to be released. Because I was not certain if the FT02 would be improved too, I right away ordered the RV02 for only cover reasons after considering this situation. The technique or the way I observe it, at the present charge of the RV02 with AP121 fans makes them a steal for the cost they are on. Improvement the FT02 with AP121's for $30 a part on top of $240 is just dumb.