Thread: Which one to buy from the two vantage ALC or corsair H70

Which one to buy from the two vantage ALC or corsair H70

I am thinking tyo buy a cooling system for my personal computer. Which has the configuration as follows windows 7 operating system, Intel i3 core 2 dou, 500GB hard disk, 2GB ram. As I am doing data entry job from home home which makes me to use the system whole day and so that it cases my system to get hot. The cooler I am using is very slow to cool the processor. I have two choices Vantage ALC and Corsair H70. But I am confused which on to buy for the system. Please anybody is there to get away my confusion in between two. Any good solution will be appreciated.

Re: Which one to buy from the two vantage ALC or corsair H70

Vantage ALC give an stylishly engineered cooling resolution with an superior control system that supervise hotness and auto-regulates the fan to make sure the maximum degree of effectiveness and smallest amount auditory noise with permanent security of the CPU. The inventive LCD screen allow user-selectable manage report with a display able of 6 colors and 4 direction settings. The Vantage A.L.C. give better presentation and industry leading dependability with a characteristic set unmatched by any lone cooling invention on the market. The Vantage ALC is upgradable through Cool IT's Maestro software manage platform. So for the features of this product I would like to suggest you to go with this one.

As you have two option vantage ALC and corsair H70. I would like to suggest you to buy corsair because it has some great features which I describing below after going through all this you can buy this product. The Corsair Hydro SerieS H70 is the finest option for elevated presentation CPU cooling. A valuable big brother to the previously excellent Hydro Series H50, the H70 develop upon the design in each way. A low report pump and improved cold cover permit for even easier escalating to your CPU. Compatibility through all modern AMD and Intel desktop CPU sockets is integrated in the container. A higher-performance warmer through almost two times the plane supply even extra room for liquid to cool prior to it returns to the freezing cover. If that isn't sufficient, the Hydro Series H70 move toward with double high-performance 120mm fans, optimized which are designed for a push-pull arrangement, to permit highest airflow throughout the warmer. The Corsair Hydro Series H70 is the finest option for a elevated presentation CPU cooler on the market.

As you want to buy a CPU cooler then I would like to recommend you to go for the Vantage because of the following specification which I like very much. The specification I providing you below.
    • It has cooliit CPU fluid heat Exchanger which contains copper to its cover and also has Micro channel.
    • It has URS (Universal Retention system) which is located outside of the box which provide a support to the processor which you are using may be Intel 775, 1156, 1366 and AMD
    • AM2, AM2+, AM3 sockets.
    • It has cooliit pump which has very long life as it contain Ceramic bearing CFF1 pump which provide better service than any other service provider. Its life cycle is about 50,000 hours.
    • As coolIIT systems are very low toxicity as it has no corrosion and also it is anti fungal additives. Also has very low noise and has heat dissipation. It has a speed of 1100- 2500 RPM.