Thread: Grading For Newer Version Of AMD 6800 Reviews

Grading For Newer Version Of AMD 6800 Reviews

I am using the graphic card of AMD since when I am using the computer and I am the big fan of AMD graphic card. This graphic card has been provided with a greater resolution and my games have been working with the better performance by using the Graphic card of AMD ATI. I have recently heard the news of the newer version of the graphic card that is going to be launched by the AMD which is called as the AMD 69xx. I wanted to know the reviews if this latest version of the AMD, please forward you’re all reviews and tell me about the performance of this card.

Re: Grading For Newer Version Of AMD 68xx Reviews

I have taken all the reviews of the AMD 68xx and have received almost B grade for this AMD graphic card and also some of them have given it the reviews of A and a solid A+ but the HARDOCP has given it a D+. But the common review grading is of B, and I think it is up to the user that how the AMD 68xx works for their computer. The card is also lined up with the GTX 450 and the GTX 480 which is always provided with the better performance.

Some reviews are that the all the features of the graphic card is not well maintained and also it is lacking the feature of some important components. The graphical resolution is not so good and also the test results of this graphic card is not so convincing as compared to all the other AMD products. It also doesn’t provide the factory over clocked GTX 480.

And also the problem with the AMD 68xx is that it does not over clocks the Barts. The AMD print has got the baseline 6850 performance and then the over cloaking of the dark red performance. And also it gives the assurance of 10% perf totally for free. And no testing has been provided to the GTX 460 was done. And you have to keep the track of the GTX and the other GTX that are available in the market.

The card selection is much bare then the essential baring that is provided by the normal graphic cards. The graph that is shown in this graphic card was shown to busy to me and they have combined all the resolutions in one graph which makes it less compatible and then provides more bare solutions that are not imaginable to the consumers. Also the finer features of the GPU that has to be there in any graphic card is not being present in the AMD 68xx.