Thread: Scanner not found” error in Mac constantly

Scanner not found” error in Mac constantly

I have been using HP 2570 All-In-One printer scanner from couple of months now with drivers and software installed for it in system. But recently I have got HP Scan Pro scanner to replace it but when I tried to work with it error message is given as “Scanner could not initialized, scanner not found”. I am not able to resolve the problem and I am not knowing exactly what to do for resolving this issue and work with the scanner. So if anyone has solution for it so that I can work with the scanner on the Mac system.

re: Scanner not found” error in Mac constantly

I think there can be simple cause behind it that is the cables may be disconnected or the scanner may be turned off by someone because of which you are not able to perform scanning in Mac. Other than this your scanner drive might be closed because of which you are getting such error of scanner not found, so basic thing which you can do for resolving this problem is reset all the settings for the scanner and see if it is able to work after that.

Scanner error such you got while working with it is normally appears because of the imperfect installation or communication troubles or software clash. I think to resolve this you require to shut all programs and resume with your system because of many processes running in the system which making system with lack of resources to work with your scanner. I think you need to try simple run single program for scanning and see if you are able to work, this will increase the resources for working. Other than this install the 10.5 software application for your HP Scan Pro from HP official website which might resolve your problem with the scanner.

I think you just need to reinstall the drivers and update the software which you are using for your HP Scan Pro because you might be using out dated software which need to be updated. I think just try to get the latest driver installed on your Mac and see if it works after all the up-gradation. Other than this also look for the physical connection between your system and the scanner which you are using because it can be result of lose connectivity.

If you are using Mac OS X 10.6 and want to install the driver you need to basically connect the USB cable to the HP scan Pro and to your system. After this the print line will mechanically be formed. If you are not able to see your device in the Printer pop-up menu once connected you need to perform subsequent steps to add your device yourself.
    1.using the Dock just tick System Preferences, and next click Print & Scan.
    2.Select the Plus sign from the lower left place of the pane for adding the product to the available printers.
    3.At last pick your HP scan Pro and next click Add for generating a new print queue.
    After this you will be able to install the application and work with your Scanner.