Thread: Magic Mouse turn off itself on Windows 7.

Magic Mouse turn off itself on Windows 7.

Hi I am using the windows 7 operating system and the Intel core i3 as the processor on my Macbook pro. I also have a magic mouse and using it from last two months. Initially it was working fine but now it has started giving me problems the thing is that if I will not use for a particular period then the cursor will disappear and it will go in the sleep mode and it will wake up only when I will click any button of it. Also moving the mouse doesn’t help me. I don’t know why this problem is occurring and how to deal with. Have any one ever face such problem if yes than let me know how to get rid of it. Please help me in this case to solve the problem.
    Last edited by Uftzi; 02-11-2010 at 09:50 AM.

Re: Magic Mouse turn off itself on Windows 7.

It seems to me that it is totally the connectivity issue. The wifi or the Bluetooth connectivity of yours is giving you this problem. And to solve this problem you have to check the connectivity of the mouse. The magic mouse is totally dependent on the connectivity through which it is connected on the system. So try and do the connection and if you will find any problem than fix it by contacting a technician or any hardware engineer. I hope that this will resolve your issue.

I have gone through your problem and it seems to me that the mouse that you are using is the cause of the actual problem. Actually the thing here is that you have to just check out the battery that you are using. So what you have do here is just charge you batter up to the max. And make sure that you charge the battery on regular basis. Don’t wait for the battery to be get drained out. Since if there is no power inn the mouse than it will not respond to the system and will tend to give such errors.

Such problems are common while using the windows 7, actually when the keyboard or the mouse are not in use then they are tend to go in sleep mode since it is one of the feature of the windows 7 that it makes them as dead if they are not use for some time period. One most important thing I would like to say here is that try and keep your mouse busy while working on the system and if you don’t have to do this then you have to just use the traditional wired mouse . And I am sure that the traditional mouse will not give you any such errors.

I am also facing the same problem in fact I have purchased the mouse two weeks ago and it has started giving me problems. The thing here is that whenever my system goes on sleep mode the mouse also does the same thing and once it is in the sleep mode it will take more time to wake up. If I will move the mouse than after few seconds it will show me the cursor. I don’t know what is wrong with it please help me to get rid of this problem. Also is there is any easy way that I can use to solve the problem or I have to replace the mouse itself

I don’t think that there is anything wrong in the mouse that you are using there must be a problem in the operating system that you are using. And if you have to make sure of this thing than just use the same mouse on any other operating system that is the windows Vista or the XP or the Mac OS. And if it will work fine on these particular operating systems than there is certainly a problem with the windows 7. So to solve this problem you have to uninstall the windows 7 and make use of any alternate one or try and work with any wired mouse. I hope that this will solve your problem.