Thread: Casing Fan Issues In The Computer

Casing Fan Issues In The Computer

I am using the computer from long time and ago and recently I had made some changes so that I get one Upgraded computer for my daily work. But the problem is that the case that I am using is new but the motherboard does not support it, the main problem is that the Case can handle around 6 fans but on the contrary the motherboard can support only 3 pins on it. Please any one can suggest me a way out of this problem.

Re: Casing Fan Issues In The Computer

The important part of all the computer is that the fan should be kept in the part of the CPU which is the important part of the Computer then comes the side intake that comes directly into the video card. And if the fans are not properly faced then the computer may show some hanging problems as the computer gets hot and shows sign of disturbance. This all things are easily find out if the problem persist for a longer time.

The important part is that you know when your casing fan is causing you a problem,they bear a terrible noise when they are about to fail. And when the fan is gone it stops working completely. Then try to look closely into the design of the case and then to try to monitor the exhaust. Sometimes the cases don't have the active cooling,so you need to maintain a negative pressure inside the case so that you make sure that the air is pulled our of the case through the front.

If your using the some special cases hard drives which has a active cooling fan blowing air in to the case. There are two fans present on the top which are sucking air out from the cases in which the CPU fan is found to be in the top. There are software's present for the other then the software BIOS which is used for monitoring the motherboard, HDD temperature and also the fan speed.

There one Everest HW Monitor, and also you can use the Asus Probe II which can be used for controlling the temperature in your CPU and also the fan speed can be maintained out. You got to download the HW settings and then got to install it, after the installation the HW can be used for the maintainance of the temperature of the CPU. After the HW is downloaded you got to run the HW monitor for the HDD temperatures.